A to D. Which Size Do you Recommend?

ive been debating this decision for a while.. and have been wondering if there is a huge difference between 350 cc implants too 375 cc.. im going under the muscle and also heard there is a chance youll get a smaller outcome. i also heard you could get a smaller size using a silicone implant.. is this true?? . im looking for a small D and am 28 inch around the ribcage. and small A cup. i want this size but am worried if i go to big to like 400 CC i would get that "shelf look" .. thanks!

What implant size to go from A to D

+1

Hi, the right size implant in your case has to be based on your own measurements taken during a proper physical examination by a qualified surgeon. different patients will need different sizes to achieve their goal and i can add that the difference between 350 and 357 is barely visible to the eye if at all.

Best Breast Implant Size for Me?

+1

I'm sure you are aware that there are many variables involved in the breast augmentation procedure, besides breast implant size/profile, that determine the final look  of the breasts after breast augmentation.

The best advice I can give you online is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This if communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.