What Size is This Woman Who Had a Lift? Hoping for Similar Outcome (photo)

Wondering if this outcome is possible for me? I was not this saggy preBA but have had 350 cc implants for 4 years. I'm a natural 32a/b. Thank you.

http://www.sairaalakl.fi/galleria/mastopexia-kuvasarja-1

Communicating Breast Surgery Goals?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.

I would suggest that you not be concerned about exactly what breast  size this photograph demonstrates. When you meet with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons, utilize this photograph to demonstrate your goals. Ask if it is possible,  given your current situation, whether  a similar result  is achievable in your case.  Only after direct examination  of your breasts will it be possible to give you precise advice.

What Size is This Woman Who Had a Lift? Hoping for Similar Outcome

+1

The photos are of another patient NOT you. So I agree totally with Dr Pousti. Best to either post your photos and/or see in person a boarded PS in your area.