What Size Do You Think I'll Turn out to Be?

5'9 180lbs. Preop 38 b cup. Had 700 cc high profile implants yesterday (silicone)

Bra Size After Breast Augmentation

+2

Thank you for your question. This will be completely dependent on the brand of bra you are using. Brands vary so much one will have you a "D", another DD or DDD. You will fit in bras from all those sizes. Victoria's Secret bras tend to run small and a "d" in one brand is a DDD in a Victoria's secret. Each company just has different sizing criteria. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

With larger implants just remember to wear support:)

+2

The increased based on your height would be 200-225cc would equal a cup. So most patients would feel that they have increased between 3 to 3 1/2 cups.  So most likely a DD or a little more. But remember different brand bras fit differently so a cup size in one does not always equal a cup size in another. 

Dr Hedden

William J. Hedden, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Nor sure what size you will be, but it will be much larger!

+2

That's a big jump in size!  I would guess you are looking at DD, but I certainly can not give you a fully accurate answer.  If you post pictures, you may get a more accurate response, but even then, no one will guarantee cup size. 

Gordon Lewis, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

+1

That's not a question that can be answered without seeing you but that is a huge implant so you can expect to be very large in cup size. But I'm not sure why you would ask this question after the surgery has taken place. That is information you should obtain from your surgeon before any procedure ever takes place.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD