Am I Going the Right Size and is Tear Drop Good for Me?

I am 5'3 and weigh 8 stone 3, i am 25 and have 3 beautiful children i used to be a 32b and am now a 32aa/a i am having my boobs done on thursday and am having 340cc and tear drop shape. I have no breast tissue and the length between my boobs and shoulders are not very big so am i right to be going with tear drop shape and is 340cc ok although my top half is very slim? thank you

Choosing the right size with breast augmentation

In my practice, I ask the patient to bring in photos of what she wants to achieve after surgery and when I am in the operating room, I use temporary sizers to see what size implant will give the patient the  breast size they are looking for. I normally don't use teardrop implants because I have seen teardrop implants shift and therefore completely change the shape of the patients' breasts.  If the patient wants a "natural look", I try to achieve that with the pocket dissection instead of using teardrop implants.