What Size of Silicone is Right for Me? (photo)

Hello I need help i am 31 years old, i'm 5 '4 and weight 128 lbs. This well if i get 300cc silicone implants .... I want to be that they are evident. Thanks.

What size should you get?

+2

You should easily be able to determine that using external sizers... and get an idea if you will be comfortable with that size on your body.  I find it difficult to allow someone else to pick a size for you and hope you can make the decision yourself.  I do add 10% to whatever is in your unpadded bra to create the look you see with the sizer in your bra.

Breast implants size thats fits best.

+2

The breast implants size will depend on the height and weight, as well as the cup size you are looking for. For your size it would be best to have 300-375cc. The sizes range from 300-325-350-375. As you can see, they go up in a 25cc variable. For more information, please visit my profile. Thanks.

Fatima Almonte, MD

What Size Breast Implants San Diego are Right for Me? (photo)

+2

Because surgeons approach implant size individually, it is impossible to gather sufficient information online without examination.  For example, your skin thickness and compliance influences size recommendation in my opinion.  These factors cannot be judged without office consultation.  However, the four factors I consider most important for breast implant size selection are: 1. What final size the woman desires, 2. How much breast tissue she is starting with, 3. Base width of the breast (determines implant width), and 4. Skin envelope characteristics (how large an implant will the skin accommodate, or how large is needed to fill a loose skin envelope).  In my experience, size selection is a process involving dialogue and discussion, not a prescription.  

Steve Laverson, MD

Implant selection

+2

I think that the best way to determine the appropriate implant for you would be to go for a consultation and be properly examined.  What looks right for one patient may not be good for another.

What Size of Silicone is Right for Me?

+2

300 cc implants would be considered small compared to the 350 cc implant average volume in the US.  This may be appropriate for an increase of 1.5 cup sizes.  If you want to increase 2 cup sizes, 400 cc may be more appropriate.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Will 300cc implants be right for you?

+2

Based on your photos, height and weight, 300cc implants will make a noticeable difference in the postop size of your breasts. However, you do not state what your size goals are. I recommend discussing your goals with plastic surgeons in your local area so that your expectations are met. Without the benefit of discussing your goals face to face, it will be impossible for an online consultant to tell you if you will be happy with 300cc implants.

Gregory Park, MD

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.  Unfortunately, online consultants are not in a position to provide you with precise enough advice.
The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

What size is right for me?

+2

It is not possible to give accurate online advice regarding best implant size and style. 
The best online advice I can give to women who are considering breast augmentation surgery is: 

1. Choose your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, board certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to understand and achieve the results you are looking for. Before and after photos should be made available either at the consultation or on the surgeon’s web site.  Remember, however, these will be chosen for good results.  Photos are marketing materials. 

2. Have a complete discussion regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining what breast implant type, size and profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
Bringing photographs of women who have the look you are interested in and some that you don’t like as well are helpful.  I do not believe that photos are helpful in determining implant size.  Terms such as “natural” or “D cup” or “perky” etc. have different interpretations and are therefore not helpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies with the manufacturer and the chest size, which makes discussing desired cup size problematic.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his experience and judgment to choose the breast implant type, size and profile that will best meet your goals.  In my practice, this decision is made prior to surgery using a specially designed set of implant sizers so the patient has a very good idea of how they will look after surgery.  Most of all we want you to like the way you look after surgery and after surgery when you start buying bras you will find what size fits best.

4.  There are quite a few questions on this site dealing with a description of body size and shape and bra size, requesting assistance with implant size.  Everyone’s body is different and choosing a size implant is ideally based on the size and shape of the breast, and the tissue characteristics of each individual patient, as well as their desired goals.  Many women may not be able to achieve the results they want without using an implant that is simply too large which often results in problems many of which require additional surgery.

Thank you and best of luck.

Ralph R. Garramone, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

What Size of Silicone is Right for Me?

+2

Thank you for your question and for the posted photos. It would be helpful to have some idea of what your goals are. Patients looking about your size might want implants from anywhere between 200 and 600 cc!

One guideline most surgeons observe is to use an implant whose diameter is close to the width of the breast. I don't know your width, but 300 cc would probably not be too wide for you, though you might need a high profile implant. 

I find that having patients try on implants is valuable, and I use that info as part of the decision process. 

When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.

Depends on pre-surgery measurements

+1
I generally help patients choose implant size by taking into consideration their original body contour measurements (including height, weight, breast width, breast height and the distance that exists between the nipple and breast fold) alongside desired cup size. This helps achieve a proportional body enhancement that meets the patient's needs without resulting in an unnatural appearance. Patients often report less pre-surgery hesitation as well, since the technique helps with selecting the right implant size and style to achieve the most natural and pleasing result. Talk to your surgeon to find out what they recommend.

Jerome Edelstein, MD