What Size of Silicone Should I Bring?

Hello I am 31 years old and I'm going to put silicone 300cc implants the question is: very little if my height is 5'4 and my weight 128 lbs?... am size 34b

Which size for you?

+2

Thanks for your question. It's difficult to say without photos. I would say the size mentioned is likely to achieve a solid augmentation. Based on your measurements and weight, the final cup is better determined after performing an examination and your measurements. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Implant sizing

+2

The best implant fit will depend on your chest and breast dimensions.  You should discuss your desires regarding size with your surgeon.  They should be able to help guide you in choosing the best size and implant style or profile for your body.  If not, you should seek a second opinion with an American Board of Plastic Surgery certified surgeon.

Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation Surgery

+2

Discuss sizes with your Plastic Surgeon.  At your consultation, he will give you a range of sizes that will work with your body.  He may want you to try on breast implant sizers.  This will help you get a better feel for your new look.

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
I think you have a nice conservative implant size but one that is not over conservative, I think you will have a great result 

Implant size selection to achieve your goals

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning

2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Implant selection and size

+1

Your plastic surgeon will do his best to get you the result that you desire.  Picking implant sizes can be a daunting challenge for the patient but an experienced plastic surgeon should be your most valuable tool.  For every choice there is a pro and con. This is an operation that you want to do once, do right and not have to do it over again.  All of the implants that you have selected are in the objective range for your body shape.  It becomes a matter of preference at this point as to the size.  50 cc difference will not make an incredible difference one way or the other.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.