What size of Saline Breast implants should I get?

I am 5'3 128 pounds and I am wanting a Full D. I went to a consultation yesterday and they showed me some sizes the last one we saw was a 420CC. I think I am wanting to try a 450CC implant, I am wanting them to be big but not huge what would be a good "CC" for me? this is such a hard decision!!

Choosing Breast Implant Size

+1
Choosing the implant size can feel daunting. The difference between 420cc and 450cc is equivalent to about a tablespoon, so a very small difference. It is best to schedule a second consultation with your plastic surgeon, bringing pictures with you of the size that you are looking to achieve, as well as pictures of sizes that are similar, though either too small or too large.

What size of saline implants should I get?

+1
Your height and weight sound very petite.  It sounds like a pretty sizable implant for your frame.  Keep in mind that all implants have weight and it is possible that it could thin the skin over time.  I think a 3D program like Crisalix or Vectra would be helpful but chosing a board certified plastic surgeon with a good exam is invaluable.

Good luck!

Elisa A. Burgess, MD

Breast

+1

To best help you, a physical examination is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

What size saline implants should I get?

+1
A thorough examination,photographs, and measurements would help to decide the appropriate range of implant sizes. Also, with computer rendering,you can better get  a visual understanding of the cup size you desire and how it fits with your body profile and shape.

Burr Von Maur, MD

Breast augmentation

+1
What might be helpful is if you could see your pictures and have them simulated with a 3D program.  WE are a short trip down I35.  I think this imaging tool is very helpful.

In breast augmentation I have chosen to spend time reviewing photographs with patients to fully understand their expectation of size and shape. Many times this simply raises more questions. I will make measurements and use the implant guides to allow the patient to understand exactly the sizes that are reasonable for their body type and measurements.

Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS

What size breast implants should I get?

+1
It is impossible to provide breast implant size recommendations without a physical examination and bio-dimensional breast and chest measurements. With these findings and understanding your goals, appropriate implant size recommendations can be provided by an experienced plastic surgeon. 
However the bit of information I can provide for you is that the difference in breast size with 420cc versus 450cc implants is almost not perceivable. Good luck and enjoy your new implants!

Jeffrey K. Scott, MD
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

What size breast implants?

+1
Breast implant size choice will depend on what "look" you are going for and also your body type, shape, size, and measurements. You need to have this discussion with your board certified plastic surgeon. 

Matthew Schulman, MD

Implant choice

+1
WIthout an exam in person it is impossible to tell you what implants would be right for you. I will say 30 cc difference is very small. You can try a baggy test to check.

D cup and what is the correct size of implant for me

+1
This is a relationship of existing breast tissue, your skin, implant volume, and what bra you where.  Most companies are now upsizing women to a D cup (e.g. Victoria Secret) At 63 inches tall, the most important measurement would be the width of your breast and the exam regarding your skin integrity.  Reconsult with your surgeon and look at the overall shape of your breast and the result you want irrespective of the size of implant.

Peter J. Capizzi, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Implnat selection

+1
Proper implant selection is, in my opinion, best done in your surgeon's office rather than seeking on line advice about a particular implant.  I would suggest that you return to your surgeon's office for a follow-up visit now that you have had time to process the information from the initial consultation. The best implant choice for you will be influenced by your aeshtetic goals as well as your anatomy and soft tissue characteristics. 

Michael B. Tantillo, MD