What Size Should I Have for my Breast Implant Revision? I Want a Sexy, Kim Kardashian-Like Result.

I have 375CC moderate profile...The result is great but i am not happy with the size. Would love something more sexy, pulpy like Kim Kardashian for exemple!! Nothing too fake but bigger. And i feel ready to assume it. My first BA was only 2 months ago...I'm thinking of something between 550 and 650CC?!! Is it too big or small?!

Breast Size

I advise my patients to live with their breasts for a least a year before deciding they would like to change sizes. As far as size goes, discuss your concerns with the current size and your expectations with your surgeon. I ask my patients to bring in photos of breasts they like for reference. It allows the patient to communicate to me exactly what they are looking for. Keep in mind that the size of the implant will look different on every body type. Clear communication is the key! Best  wishes!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Larger breasts

Since you are only two months out, it is a bit early to consider having another procedure.  I would wait at least 3-6 months and see how your body accomodates to the ones you have now.

Wait at least 6 months.

Breast implant exchange for size should always be delayed at least six months following breast augmentation surgery.Not only does it take time for women to adjust to their new breasts, but the breasts are also undergoing significant changes during this time period.These changes make aesthetic judgements difficult within the immediate post-operative period.
After six months it’s appropriate to re-evaluate your situation.If you’re still interested in increasing your breast size, aesthetic judgements can be more easily made at this time.It’s important to maintain good communication with your plastic surgeon.When the time is right your plastic surgeon should be able to formulate a treatment plan that addresses your anatomic findings and achieves your aesthetic goals.

To determine the best size for exchange you will have to seek consultations in plastic surgeons' offices. I would expect that you will increase volume by at least 150cc. Best of luck.

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS

Unhappy with size after breast implants

If you want a larger size, we would advise waiting at least 6 months and preferably one year.  Yes it is possible to go to the size you are thinking about. As far as the Kardashian photo you posted, a clothed photo with a push up bra gives you no information on what that person looks like without clothes. Some patients with droopy smaller breasts can look significantly different with the right bra. 

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Increase size with capsular revision

That range will be good, as long as the space is opened medially.  I would think that a capsulotomy would help create the contours you want, then adding more volume and projection would provide the fullness. 

Wanting to change size

You are still early in the healing process, and need to wait.  Do discuss your concerns with your surgeon.  But remember, this was the size you and he decided upon.  You may not have enough tissue to support a larger implant.  Please listen to his advice.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

You need to wait a bit longer before making any decisions

Two months is really too soon to think about revision surgery. I advise my patients to wait at least a year before making any changes, since the body’s healing process can take longer than you realize.

I would also say that your current results look very nice, and going much larger does run the risk of looking disproportionate on your frame. Since you said you don’t want the results to look fake, this is an important point to take into consideration. It’s also important to keep in mind that every surgery carries a risk of sub-par results, and sometimes it’s better to stick with an original, beautiful result than risk a revision that may not turn out as well as you hope.

Size for Breast Implant Revision

As you noted, the result is great. Complete your recovery so you have a full understanding of the results. If you remain happy you can revise at that point, but you will need to be careful not to go too big or the appearance will look unnatural and not as attractive.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Breast implant sizing

It is very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the press implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.
By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.