What Size Should I Have for my Breast Implant Revision? I Want a Sexy, Kim Kardashian-Like Result.

I have 375CC moderate profile...The result is great but i am not happy with the size. Would love something more sexy, pulpy like Kim Kardashian for exemple!! Nothing too fake but bigger. And i feel ready to assume it. My first BA was only 2 months ago...I'm thinking of something between 550 and 650CC?!! Is it too big or small?!

Breast Size

+2

I advise my patients to live with their breasts for a least a year before deciding they would like to change sizes. As far as size goes, discuss your concerns with the current size and your expectations with your surgeon. I ask my patients to bring in photos of breasts they like for reference. It allows the patient to communicate to me exactly what they are looking for. Keep in mind that the size of the implant will look different on every body type. Clear communication is the key! Best  wishes!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Larger breasts

+2

Since you are only two months out, it is a bit early to consider having another procedure.  I would wait at least 3-6 months and see how your body accomodates to the ones you have now.

Wanting to change size

+1
You are still early in the healing process, and need to wait.  Do discuss your concerns with your surgeon.  But remember, this was the size you and he decided upon.  You may not have enough tissue to support a larger implant.  Please listen to his advice.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

You need to wait a bit longer before making any decisions

+1

Two months is really too soon to think about revision surgery. I advise my patients to wait at least a year before making any changes, since the body’s healing process can take longer than you realize.

I would also say that your current results look very nice, and going much larger does run the risk of looking disproportionate on your frame. Since you said you don’t want the results to look fake, this is an important point to take into consideration. It’s also important to keep in mind that every surgery carries a risk of sub-par results, and sometimes it’s better to stick with an original, beautiful result than risk a revision that may not turn out as well as you hope.

Frank Campanile, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Size for Breast Implant Revision

+1

As you noted, the result is great. Complete your recovery so you have a full understanding of the results. If you remain happy you can revise at that point, but you will need to be careful not to go too big or the appearance will look unnatural and not as attractive.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Breast implant sizing

+1

It is very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the press implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.
By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.

Choosing Size for Breast Implant Revision

+1

Thank you for posting photos. First things first, you are only 2 months post-op and I would recommend waiting at least till 6 months before deciding to change implant size. This is to allow the implants to settle into position. That being said, based on your frame in the photos, 550-600cc would be too large if you are trying to avoid a "fake look". You have to be careful when selecting implants that are too large for your frame. You can potentially have long-term consequences such as rippling, bottoming out, and synmastia among other issues.  

Hope that helps and good luck!

Dr. Babak Dadvand

Babak Dadvand, MD

Additional enlargement

+1
Your result is quite good. You need to be the best you and not a copy of a Kardashian or some other celebrity. Remember, everyone looks bigger on TV than in real life so she may be smaller gram you think! Try to live with your new look for more time before considering going larger. 650 cc would be too large for your frame and create a very fake appearance. It is great for Jessica Rabbit but you may not be able to accommodate that large an implant without problems and potential sagging down the road.

Robert L. Kraft, MD