What size do you recommend for a person who is 5'3" weight 155#?

+1

Thank you for the question. Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with meaningful specific advice. Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.

The use of computer imaging may also be very helpful during this communication process.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Use the Rice test to estimate breast implant size

+1

Thank you for your question.  A photograph would help.  It is best to consult a board certified plastic surgeon who can do biometric measurements and breast implant sizing system to give you an accurate estimate as to the proper breast implant cc's size for you.

That said please read the article below which describes the Rice test which you may use in the privacy of your own home to estimate breast implant size.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Answer

+1

Thank you for your question

Did you mean breast implants? in order to determine a picture would have to be evaluated in order to determine.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon