What Size to Properly Fill 16 BWD, 36C Desiring DD? 5'9 145lbs, Med Build, Broad Shoulders

I'm wanting to get a lift with implant. I'm having a hard time deciding on the size. I have a 16 cm BWD, currently wear 36C (deflated, saggy). I'm 5'9 145 lbs, with a medium build, athletic, broad shoulders. I desire an increase in cup size to a full DD, with lots of upper pole fullness. I want about a 1 cm gap in the cleavage and a little "side boob". I want them very "lifted", so the look is more "fake" than "real", I suppose. What implant size/profile would best achieve that for me?

Size to Properly Fill 16 BWD, 36C Desiring DD? 5'9 145lbs, Med Build, Broad Shoulders

+2

At least a 500 cc HP implant might satisfy you. But with no photos posted very hard to advise. See in person 3 boarded surgeons in your area. Best of luck from MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski, 305 598 0091

Breast Augmentation/Mastopexy Implant Size?

+1

Unfortunately this is not a question that can be answered without physical examination and careful communication.

It will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  in my practice I find the use of goal pictures to be very helpful.  in your case you could use your own before breast-feeding pictures as the goal. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" or "top heavy" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. 
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison. 
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible. 

Whether the breast augmentation and breast lift should be done at the same time is another question that should be considered carefully.

Implant choices

+1

The  best way to determine what implants would be best for you is to have an exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon. 

Implant size

+1

COrSULT A BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON(AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY), you need a full examination and measurement of the breast and body, examination of the skin quality and breast tissue quality and position then a decision is made to meet your desires. You may not be able to meet all your requirements. As for cleavage, if you have cleavage now then you will have cleavage after surgery. If you do not you will not without destroying normal bounderies of the breast. It also depends on where your breasts sit on your chest now. BE REALISTIC OR YOU WILL END UP VERY UNSATISFIED.

Breast lifts and implants

+1

All the details you have provided are not as valuable as a photo would have been.  The main issue here is that you probably need a full lift before worrying about what size implant you need to get the "look" you want.  Droopy, "side" boobs are not fixed by implants alone.  The worst look is to try to lift the breasts with implants alone.  Matronly, bottom heavy, ball in sock breasts is all you get from this. 

Also, it is almost impossible for a patient with big droopy breasts to get the ultra full fake look because their tissues are just too stretchy to ever hold this result up.  Sometimes, you just can't get what you want.  Go to excellent plastic surgeons and ask what is realistic for your body to give you.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

The perfect size breast implant

+1

We certainly appreciate the detail you have provided but that would be comparable to recommending a dress by providing a dress size. Ultimately you have to try it on. Same goes for breast implants. You can look at a chart which is best done in a doctor's office. After determining which volume is preferable, the appropriate diameter implant can be recommended.