What Size Should I Do? My Breasts Are Very Uneven.

im 22 5'11 185 pounds my breast r very uneven I want a full C cup my doctor wants 600cc in one and 400cc in the other saline under the muscle i want a natural look and not to big help any opinion will help!!!!!

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Asymmetry

+1

Dear Mikeys girl,

It sound like you need to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. I do not understand why your surgeon wants to add size to your right breast  that appears to be full C cup or small D cup.  If you want a natural look and not too big, than a full lift only or a full lift with small reduction is the way to go. Your left breast  looks like a full A cup or a small B cup. Without the informaton on your chest circumference, it is difficult to recommend a size. Assuming that your chest is 38 inches , you will need roughly 400 - 450cc to be a full C or small D. Again, accurate measurements are importants.

Dr Widder

Web reference: http://widderplasticsurgery.com

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Correction of asymmetry

+1

In addition to need two different implants to correct for your volume asymmetry, you will likely also need a procedure to address the asymmetry in your breast shape.  You have more sagging on your right side.  You will likely need a lift to help address the breast shape.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for a formal examination and consultation.  Best of luck.

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Correcting Asymmetrical Breasts

+1

Thank you for your sharing your photo.

It seems that you have several options to consider depending on what you like to achieve aside correcting the breast asymmetry you already have.

I believe that you will greatly benefit from a lift because if a small submuscular implant were to be inserted in the right breast, your right nipple will remain to be lower than the left one after inserting the large implant into the left breast.

The size of your breast implants will be determined during your consultation as it is hard to provide you with a solid opinion without examination.

I encourage you to seek a consultation with a board certified surgeon of extensive experience who will guide you to make a well informed decision and enjoy commendable results.

Thank you for your inquiry and the best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Breast asymetry, how to treat

+1

Hi, like others said there are different options to achieve better symmetry, one of them is to have a reduction/lift of the right side, followed by a small augmentation of both if necessary.

another option is to have all procedures performed in one surgery and for that i recommend that you consult with a board certifed plastic surgeon who is experienced in combined breast procedures for best results.

Web reference: http://www.hallakplasticsurgery.com/breastaugmentation.html

Uneven breasts

+1

There are many different options for achieving symmetry in your case.  I would recommend a reduction on the right side and a lift on the left.  I think you are large enough to do without implants.  If you get implants, I think you will be introducing too many variables into the situation making it more difficult to obtain the symmetry you are seeking.  GOOD LUCK!

Web reference: http://edelsonplastic.com/breast/breast-augmentation/

Define your goals then make a treatment plan

+1

Mikeysgirl: breasts like any other part of the anatomy are never "identical twins".  In the best scenario they can be "sisters".  If you want "a natural look and ot too big", don't be shy and tell your PS just that.  Based on your photo, I think you would might possibly need a lift on the left and definitely a reduction-lift on the right.  One of my scrub techs observed that the easiest breast implants are those performed on women whose breast skin envelope and volume are comparable or even and the nipple positions on the same line.  Augmentation-mastopexy(reduction) is not an easy procedure, so you could consider staging the operations, starting with the lift/reduction first.  If this doesn't meet your aesthetic goals, then consider breast implants. As you are 22, you could qualify for silicone gel implants, which would definitely be in line with your goal of being natural.  Good luck.  

Breast Symmetry

+1

There are several different ways to accomplish your goals.  You could start with a breast reduction on one side and a breast lift on the other.  This procedure alone could certainly give you the results that you are looking for.  It may not even be necessary to introduce implants to reach your goal. 

Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Patients with prominent asymmetry are often best served through staged procedures

+1

Hi there-

If you were my patient, and in order to maximize the safety of your procedure(s) and the likelihood of you being happy with the outcome, I would recommend first reshaping your breasts to establish symmetry, then placing implants as needed to achieve the size and fulness you desire. IMHO, other options introduce more risks and are less likely to achieve a great outcome.

Web reference: http://www.DrArmandoSoto.com

If you have doubts about breast surgery, seek a second opinion.

+1

Thank you for your question and the photos.

Getting sized for breast implants is much more involved than it seems at first thought. Simply posting photos without an evaluation leaves a lot of guess work. Proper implant sizing requires a full consultation with detailed questions to see exactly what your goals are, short and long term. It also requires precise measurements of your current breast dimensions, the dimensions of your chest wall, as well as preoperative photography, standard or 3D imaging.

At a minimum, you will likely need a breast lift on your right breast and different sized implants.

To see what the best options are for you, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.  I hope this helps.

Breast asymmetry

+1

You certainly have breast asymmetry. You can have the one larger breast reduced and the two lifted.  You can have implants that are different sizes and a lift, it all depends upon what your goals are.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.