I'm Size 6 Very Petite Frame Currently 32a.. I Want Breast Enlargement 375 but Thinking Too Big... I Did Want to Be a C Cup?

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

+1

Since there are no fixed definitions for cup size, part of your question is not really answerable. I have patients who fit into three different cup sizes. What size are they?

Best is to try on implants, see what looks good, and your surgeon can use that info to help choose the size. A 375 cc implant on a 32 band may give more that the two cup size increase you want.

Implant size to acheive goals

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Picking the correct breast size

+1

It is very difficult, without an examination, to give you some idea about implant size.  At the time of an examination and consultation with your plastic surgeon the appropriate implant sizes can be discussed.  

Bra size after breast implant

+1

Hi.  Without directly examining you, I cannot give you exact implant size recommendation. When I make implant size recommendation, it will depend on your chest width and height, weight/height, existing breast tissue, as well as your desired goal/size.  If you are currently wearing 32a, 375cc implant may give you D..  Please remember that depending on the brand of bra and style of bra, the size may vary greatly.  Good luck!

Sugene Kim, MD

Bra size and impalnt

+1

If you have a specific volume in your head then do a baggy test, and see how they look in a tight t-shirt.

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile/Type for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question. You will notice, that once you start considering breast surgery, that you will receive advice from everyone you know ( and some people that you do not know). The anecdotal “advice” that you receive can be conflicting and confusing.
 Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant type/size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile/type that will best meet your goals.   
I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Petite and full..

+1

Hello JLH and thanks for your post. I believe you will find a few different sizes to fit your frame nicely. You should consider that as a 32 bra, the sizes mentioned may actually achieve a D cup depending on the bra maker. You should consult with several local surgeons and consider using the volume sizing system to guide you in your decision making. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

Bra and implant size

+1

Bra size is notoriously an unreliable measure and could take you down the wrong road, away from your desired results.  A Plastic Surgeon could help you to measure your breast and choose the appropriate and safe implant size.  Just keep in mind that a larger implant (< 350cc) can potentially increase your risk of implant related complications.

Alexander Golger, MD

+1

A 375 may be a large C or small D but it is hard to predict cup size. The best way to determine proper size is to see a PS and try on sizers with/without your clothes. This will help you make the proper decision.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon