What Size Implants Would I Need to Get the Desired Outcome, and is my Goal Achievable? (photo)

I'd like to have breast augmentation done, and it's important to me that the result is a natural looking full C cup. I have attached pics of my breasts and also 2 sets that are the closest to what I hope to achieve. Do you think it is unattainable or am I a good candidate to get this kind of result? After doing a bit of research I think I want teardrop brazilian implants under the muscle but am unsure of the size needed. Stats are: 27yr old, Breastfed 2 kids, no more planned, 160cm tall, 60kg. T

Breast Surgery

+1
In ballbark terms I would suggest 330-350cc to take you to a full C which would be a nice natural looking size on you

Choosing the right breast implants size

+1

I have my breast augmentation patients try different size implants in their bra to determine what size they like.  It looks like you're in the 300-350cc range from the photos you attached.

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS

Saline or silicone would give a great, natural result for breast enlargement

+1

Based on your photographs, you should obtain an awesome, natural result with saline or silicone gel implants. Please select a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for your evaluation.

Donna Rich, MD

Breast implant selection

+1

The best way to select implants for you is to go for a consultation and be properly evaluated.  You goals seem reasonable but remember no two patients have the same body.

What Size Breast Implants for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question, pictures, and “cool” pictures.

I think you may be an excellent candidate for breast augmentation surgery and are starting at a “good place” to achieve the results you are looking for. In other words, although you may never look exactly like someone else, a very nice result is certainly attainable in your case.

I would suggest that you spend a significant amount of time selecting your plastic surgeon carefully. Make this selection based on viewing lots of examples of his/her work; once you have made this selection, communicate your goals clearly ( I prefer the use of goal pictures). Remember that a “natural looking full C cup” can mean different things to different people; make sure that there is no confusion as to what these terms mean to you.
Then, take the different implant options that you have researched and ask about the pros/cons of each type of implant for your specific body type and  whether or not they are appropriate ( given your specific goals).
Only after careful examination/measurements and a full communication of your goals will your plastic surgeon be able to guide you;  much better than online consultants will be able to do.