What size butt implants would look natural on my body?

I'm a female, 5'4 and I weigh around 115lbs. I'm looking into getting butt implants but I was wondering which size would look the most natural on my body, but I also want that wow factor.

BUTTOCK IMPLANT SIZE SELECTION

+1
One of the most important factors in creating the perfect derriere with implants is indeed selecting the right size AND shape. I have found the best way to assure this is to simply measure the actual dimensions of the patients buttock cheeks. With these anatomical measurements, I can select an implant that not only significantly augments the buttock but also supplies the correct 3-dimensional enhancement to look as real as possible. Therefore the only way for you to know what implant works best is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in this procedure and have him/her take your measurements before selecting an implant and proceeding with surgery. Glad to help... @drryanstanton

Intramuscular Buttock Implants

+1
Intramuscular buttock implants look the most natural because of the thick soft tissue cover. When it comes to intramuscular placement, the issue is size limitation of the implant. You can not just put in any size buttock implant in the intramuscular pocket. In someone of your small frame, buttock implant sizes of around 300cc is the biggest that can be safely placed.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Buttock Implants

+1
A good examination and evaluation of the body shape, and the buttocks dimensions would determine the size the shape of the buttock implant needed.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com

+1
This can really only be determined after taking dimensional measurements.  I place the implants within the muscle to reduce the complication rate.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of butt augmentation procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.