27 year old mother, breastfeed 3 children, 5'5 and 126 lbs. What size implants could I have with 34AA chest?

My enquiry is regarding breast implants. I'm a 27 year old mother of 3 who has breastfed 3 children. I weigh 126lbs and I am 5 foot 5. I am a size 34aa, i am near enough flat chested and would like to go as big as possible. What sort of size do you think I could achieve . Thank you

What size of implants for a AA breast

+1
Thank you for your question.  You will need an in person examination and consultation with a breast implant sizing system and measurements of your breast and chest to properly answer your question.

The size of breast implant that you can have will depend on the width of the base of your breasts.  Breast implants are classified in size according to the width of the base of the implant and the implant you choose should be close to this measurement on your breast.  Next para for information on choosing breast implant size please read the following link:

BBA

+1
This is always a difficult decision for some. In my opinion, the best thing to do is have a thorough sizing session. I provide my patients with a range of about 3-4 implants that are appropriate for their specific measurements. I then have them try these implants on in a special sizing bra. With this process, my patients have been able to choose their own implants. I have found this to be the best method for implant sizing. Be sure to see a board certified PS in your area. They should be willing to spend the time with you doing this. Best of luck!

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Deflated breasts after pregnancies

+1
Your question is very reasonable but not one that will get an accurate answer online- particularly in mothers, a careful exam is going to be required to tailor your surgery to your situation.  An exam is really need to figure out the size and shape of the implant best suited to your body, but in addition you may be a candidate for a breast lift to position your nipple correctly on your new breast.  This is not uncommon in women who have breast fed many children.
I recommend you see a local board certified plastic surgeon for a comprehensive evaluation and discussion regarding your best options.  Your situation is very common and surgeons like myself see a lot of women like you.  You should have a discussion about the different types of implants and surgeries, as well as do some actual sizing with real implant sizers to figure out which implant size is best.
Good luck!
Dr. L

Adam David Lowenstein, MD, FACS
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

+1

Thank you for the question. In regards to specific size/profile of breast implant, despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful specific advice.  Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. Given your concerns, I would suggest that you spend additional time with your plastic surgeon;  ask the same question of him/her regarding the use of ultra-high-profile implants  and the greater projection that results from the use of these breast implants.

2.  Again, have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup" or "as big as possible" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.  The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during this communication phase.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Best size implant after pregnancy

+1
Thank you for your inquiry about breast implants.

The best implant for you depends on many factors - chest and breast measurements and skin quality as well as your goals. Your plastic surgeon will discuss with you what implants might best fit you. Since you are small chested, you are likely to need a high profile implant if your goal is to be as large as possible.

Remember also that cup size is not scientific. A woman may wear a B, C or D cup implant depending on the style and the cup size is larger as chest circumference gets larger. In general, a D cup is larger than normal, a DD much larger. The larger the implant the more likely it is over time, to cause drooping of the breast and shoulder pain. Hope this helps. Best wishes

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD