What size implant would be right to achieve the most natural look. (Photo)

28yrs old 5'5" 133lbs 34b-36ab. No bra really fits properly. Had second child almost a yr ago and breasts are deflated. I am planning on a breast augmentation and would like a small/med C cup. Silicone.

Natural Look after breast augmentation...........what size?

+2
Achieving the natural look has to take into consideration several factors. First, is the patient's anatomy. Do her breast lend themselves to obtaining a natural result ? Second is the available soft tissue coverage. Third is the size of the implant. Most important is the experience of the surgeon you eventually chose. Look at many photos of before and after of his or her previous patients. Do these results look natural consistently? I strongly feel that in order to accurately assess the work of a surgeon a patient needs to look at many results. Is there consistency to the work? 

Based on your pictures I feel that you have the potential to have very natural looking breasts following your breast augmentation. I would suggest a 350cc silicone gel high profile. I caution you about the use of saline in your case. I feel that your chances of having rippling, where you will feel and see the ripples, are very high. I strongly urge you to look for a plastic surgeon certified by the Americajn Board of Plastic Surgery who specializes in cosmetic breast surgery. Good luck.

Perfect Size

+2
Hello, your perfect size can't be assessed over pictures, measurements have to be taken in order to calculate an approximate, and in my case, I still take several options to the operating room and use sizers to finally asses you implant size according to your expectations. Being that you've had two children, in means your breast have swollen during nursing and came down once you stopped, so there is plenty of skin to fit in a fairly big implant for you to reach your desired C cup without stretching your skin. Good luck with your surgery

Jose A. Leon, MD

Best implant size depends on many things

+2
Since you have minimal sag and great symmetry, you are an excellent candidate for breast augmentation, and you will very likely have an excellent result.
It is impossible to say the exact size implant that will give you a C cup, since the choice depends on the measurements of your breasts and since cup size varies from bra maker to bra maker. On top of that, implants come in different shapes/profiles, from moderate (wide and flat like a pancake) to high projection (narrow and tall like a ball). So narrowing down the size is only part of the decision.
From the information you provided and your picture, I think that somewhere around 250 or 300 mL would give you the look you are after. But it would be best for you to discuss this at an in person consultation. I think it's helpful for patients to bring pictures of what they like since words like "natural" and "proportionate" can mean different things to different people. 

Dana Goldberg, MD
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

What size implant would be right to achieve the most natural look.

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures. Base on your photographs, you are starting at a great place and should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery.  However, despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful specific advice.  Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your   desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.  The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during this communication phase.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

What Implant Size

+2
It is impossible to estimate the volume of the breast implant needed as this depends on your chest measurements as well as aesthetic goal. A good surgeon will tailor his recommendation on your specific measurements.

Maisam Fazel, MBBChir, FRCS
London Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant size

+1
Since you are starting with approximately at 34 B or 36A/B, I believe that an implant of 275cc would increase your size to approximately a medium C-cup.  A smaller implant would give an even more natural appearance. 

David Stoker, MD

Natural appearing implants

+1
Thank you for posting. This is such a common request - a breast augmentation for a moderate increase in size without the "fake" look. Today, I feel the best option for this type of augmentation are the highly cohesive gel shaped implants (known
commonly as gummy bear implants). The shaped device limits the upper breast pole "fullness" which is an obvious sign of an augmentation. The tight pocket required in placing these implants gives a "single breast" feel where the implant and breast feel like one unit. A slightly larger incision is necessary, but most women find the trade offs acceptable. 

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Impossible to recommend an implant size without an exam...

+1
Hi there-

As much as I would like to help you believe that I'm so good at what I do that I can look at photos of you and be able to tell you what implant will achieve your goal, there's just no way anyone could...

The implant that is best for you will depend on details that could not be understood without spending some time together talking in more detail about your goals, performing a careful examination, and reviewing your options. The characteristics of your tissues play a large part in the appropriate selection...

Your best bet is to choose your surgeon very carefully and for the right reasons, communicate openly and honestly, listen carefully, and then trust them to do what they do so well.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

+1
My over the internet guess is 400 cc range , but best to seek oNLY IN PERSON evaluations from boarded PSs in your city/state. 

How to choose breast implant size

+1
Thank you for your question.  As others have stated you'll need to have a consultation, examination and chest and breast measurements to help you make an appropriate decision for size of breast implants.  You do have slight sagging as well as volume loss of the breast but possibly can have a bi planar breast augmentation with placement of the implant beneath the muscle.  That said generally speaking implants in the 350-400 cc range can often produce a C cup.  However different retailers classify bra cup size differently and a C cup at 1 retailer can be a D cup at another.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS