What Size Implant Would Be Needed to Achieve Pre Weightloss Breast Size and Fullness. Breast Size Before Was a 40G Now DD?

What size implant would be needed to achieve pre weight loss breast size and fullness. Breast size before was a 40G now they are 38DD. I am not interested in a lift.

Pre Weightloss Breast Size and Fullness.

+1

If you volume loss has accompanied a massive weight loss, chances are that you also have a fair amount of ptosis (sag) and a breast lift will be needed as well as implants if indeed you and your surgeon agree that you should be larger than a DD. Photos would help narrow the field of possibilities. 

As to size, best is to try on  implant sizers to help pick the best volume. The cup sizes are not standardized. I am not even sure how many cup sizes there are between DD and G.  A rule of thumb that some go by is about 200 cc of implant per cup size. That seems to work for 36 bands, but on a 38 or 40 it may take more that 200 cc. The largest gel implants are 800 cc. 

When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.

To Go From DD to G with Breast Augmentation

+1

DD breasts are very large breasts to begin.  Augmenting to a G may be less than ideal for back, neck, and shoulders in the future.  You may need 400 cc or so to go up two cup sizes, but you must consider the skin envelope at the same time.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Best Breast Implant for Me after Weight loss?

+1

Thank you for the question. Although you do not mention how much weight loss you have achieved, this may be an important factor in determining the best breast operation for you specifically. Most patients who have  experienced significant weight loss benefit from some degree of breast lifting and are not a candidate for breast augmentation surgery alone.

In regards to the best breast implant size/profile to help achieve your goals, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “small C” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.