What Size Implant Do I Need? Highs? or Lows?

I am 5 foot 2 , 52 kgs or 114 pounds size 10 DD already 250 cc low implant I think ? I ve had 2 kids and do like how my breast sit anymore I do not want my nipples moved cause of possible numbness but I want them to sit in the middle of my breasts and face front and i want cleavage I hate the gap in the middle and want them lifted. So I wanna go bigger Im not to concerned with size but achieving my earlier points hopefully through size. any suggestions? on how much bigger highs or lows thanks

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me (Revisionary Surgery)?

+1

Thank you for the question but despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with precise enough advice.  One of the keys to achieving the results you are looking for will be clear communication with your plastic surgeon.

This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

What Size Implant Do I Need

+1

You would do best to have an in person consult with a plastic surgeon. I detect a number of goals that seem to be unrealistic, and getting those cleared up will make your decision tree a lot easier. 

You will not be able to have your breasts lifted without incisions, unless you and I have differing definitions of lifting, and that is possible. 

Without photos some things are pure guesses, but if you have a gap between your breasts it is because that is the position of your breasts. Implants will not move your breasts--the implants need to be centered behind your nipples are areolas. If the breasts are further apart than desired before surgery, they will be further apart after implants. 

See your surgeon. Thanks for the question, best wishes.