What Size Implant Would You Say Would Give Me Large but Natural Looking Breasts? (photo)

I am 5'7 and 200 pounds. I currently wear a 38 B. My BWM is 15. I would like to balance out my chest and hips. My measurements are currently 42-33-47. Thanks!

Breast Implant Sizing

+1

Determination of impant size depends on many factors.  These factors include but, are not limited to native breast size, height, weight, chest width, as well as patient desires.   During your consultation, meaurements are obtained to determine breast implant options.   

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant size

+1

Your BMI is 31 according to the CDC calculator.

Breast implant size is dependant on the measurement of the breast , the laxity of the breast skin and how much it will accomodate. as well as  your desire.

Cosult a Board Certified Plastic surgeon (American Board of Plastic Surgery) for examination and discusion of your options