What Size Implant Will Give Me a Full Breast?

im Asian and weight about 98 lbs,I'm wearing 34b push up bra , is 34 full c is to big for my frame? I'm only 4'7 tall. I don't want to draw attention or any thing,just want fuller breast. What type of implant should I get? Please advise!

Breast Implant Size?

+1

It will be extremely important that you communicate your size goals with your plastic surgeon. Your definition of “fuller breasts” may differ from that of other people.

In my practice I find the use of goal pictures to be very helpful.  I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" or "top heavy" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison. 
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible. 

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastaugmentation.htm

What's the right size?

+1

It is imperative to have a personal consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine between you and him what would be the ideal implant size for you. So many factors need to be considered including height, weight, chest width,thickness of your skin, amount of original breast tissue,etc.

Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast size in a petite frame

+1

If you are under 5 feet tall and under 100 pounds, a C cup may be slightly too large for your frame.  This is difficult to answer without seeing photos of you or examining your skin. I recommend visiting with a few board certified plastic surgeons before committing to a breast implant size.

I prefer to do 3D imaging before surgery to assist with implant size selection.

Dr.Bruno

Web reference: http://www.williambrunomd.com

Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

+1

There are several factors when determining the size of a breast implant. I would suggest that you consult with a reputable, board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Upon consultation and examination, your board certified plastic surgeon will be able to recommend the implant size which will address your concerns. Best of luck!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

+1

Since you cared not to post photos my guess is between 220 to 300 HP cc implants. Best to see in person 3 boarded PS's in AL. 

Breast Implant Size. What is best?

+1

There is a rang of sizes for every woman.  I range this as right size right, right size large, and right size smaller.   I would put you range as around 200 to 330.    330 would likely give you a recognized C+.   200 would give you a recognized B plus a little.  In between is where i would recommend.   This means you are in the 250 to 280 range.  This would be likely a C.      Try my rice knee high test.     Knee Highs + RICE+ PLUS VOLUMES OF 7, 8 ,9, AND 10 OZ.  MAKE 5 SETS AND WEAR AND TRY IN ALL CLOTHES.   YOU WILL BE PLEASE HOW WELL THIS WORKS.   1 OZ = 30 CC SO GET A KICHEN VOLUME MEASURING CUP AND DO YOU HOMWWORK.   WEAR IN ALL YOU CLOTHES.  MY PATIENT FIND THIS A GREAT SYSTEM.    MY BEST    DR COMMONS

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Size

+1

The correct breast implant size for you depends on so many factors. A picture would help, but an actual consultation is the best way. A board certified Plastic Surgeon should be able to recommend the correst breast implant size after listening to your desires and physical exam. Make sure you see a real Plastic Surgeon! The Plastic surgeon should be certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeon and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeon. Good luck!

Web reference: http://www.georgiaplastic.com/breast-procedures-atlanta/breast-augmentation/

Breast implants

+1

I would advise on seeing a couple of board certified plastic surgeons in person to give you advice. Asking on this forum will not be as helpful as seeing someone in person who can see how wide your ribs are and see which size and profile implant will be best for you.

Web reference: http://www.beverlyhillsplasticsurgery.com

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.