What size implant would your recommend for me to achieve a natural looking fullness after Breast Reduction & pregnancy? (photo)

I had a reduction and lift 16 years ago and then had 2 kids and now i am 44 and saggy and deflated- my ps wants to use 350 mentor high profile but I am afraid to be big again & just want a natural fullness and to wear a medium sports bra and c cup bra WITHOUT needing push ups!! HELP!!?? Confused

Revision breast left and augmentation with implants these are best option

+2
Thank you for your question.  I agree with others that revising and redoing her breast lift will improve her breast fullness and nipple position.  This would also allow new breast implants to be placed underneath the chest muscle for a more natural look.  He certainly look as though 350 cc implants would work well for U but if you were concerned speak with your plastic surgeon about 300-325cc.

Breast lift

+1
Thank you for the picture.

Although you've had a previous breast lift, I believe that another it's necessary in order to lift and get your breast back to a perky stage. By placing a 400 cc high profile implant, volume and cleavage will enhance your breast in a natural way.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Ultimate Breast Lift(TM) creates natural fullness

+1
You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called The Ultimate Breast LiftTM. This technique reshapes your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevates them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. The incisions are around the areola and in the inframammary fold, avoiding the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique. This technique is all natural, does not require implants, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed. Implants are not required unless you want larger breasts.

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Right implant for augmentation

+1
  1. Your photo suggests that breast reduction and pregnancy led to descent and bottoming out of the breast.
  2. A breast lift with carefully measured re-positioning of the nipples is needed.
  3. Implant size depends on your height, weight, chest measurements and current bra size. 
  4. If you are a full B now, slim and under 5/6, a 350 implant may be too large.
  5. If your current plastic surgeon isn't listening to you, get another opinion before surgery. 

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Your nipple postion is already very lateral on the left it appear!

+1
It is best to have an exam in person Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS

What size implant would your recommend for me to achieve a natural looking fullness after Breast Reduction & pregnancy?

+1
Though over the internet you appear to need at least a 400 cc ++++ in my opinion. Best to seek more IN PERSON opinions... 

+1

Thank you for the question and picture. Despite your good description of your body type and goals, online consultants will not be of specific enough help to you. Based on your photograph, it is likely you will benefit from additional breast lifting surgery. Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural looking fullness”  or “ C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

The use of computer imaging technology may also be very helpful during this communication process.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

+1
I agree with the others.  We need more information in regards to your measurements.  Based on your photo, you are an excellent candidate for a breast lift with a conservative size implant.  I suggest you try on breast sizers in your surgeon's office for an understanding of the added volume.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Breast Surgery After Pregnancies, Mommy Makeover, Breast Lift and Implants

+1

1. We need more information about your measurements.
  2. Please see previous posts on implant size for more information.
  3. You may have enough tissue to be a c cup now.
  4.  A lift and fat grafting, California breast lift or natural lift may be enough.

Shape and technique trump size, Be careful with high profile implants they do not yield natural appearing results!

+1
I would strongly recommend that you find a surgeon experienced in using either low profile or preferably anatomically shaped implants.  A high profile implant particularly in hte dual-plane position will likely give you a very unnatural and separated appearance.  In my opinion your best result for natural appearing fullness would be a shaped implant probably an Allergan style  FM in a SUBFASCIAL plane combined with a revision of your vertical lift.  The subfascial plane in the right hands allows a more natural and elegant shape with beautiful curved fullness.  The subfascial plane is the only plane I use because of these reasons and I commonly perform a vertical lift with anatomic implants in the Cold-Subfascial Plane as part of a "mommy make over."  Size is dictated largely by your chest wall features but I would guess that a 340-400 anatomic shape would be right for you.  I would need better pictures and measurements to be exact.  I hope this helps!

AVOID HIGH PROFILE IMPLANTS!

All the bset!

Rian A. Maercks M.D.

Rian A. Maercks, MD