What size implant could be placed to even out the size difference? (photo)

I have silicone, sub pectoral placement. 175cc in the larger breast and 235cc in the smaller. I would like to decrease the 175cc implant to try to even out my asymmetry further. Would liposuction be another option? My PS would charge full price, with no discount. Is this usual? Thanks! P.S. I'm wearing a slightly push up style bra in these pics with no padding. I can post bare picks too if necessary.

Dr. Kimberly Henry

+1

Hello, and thank you for your question! I'd love to help you, but to give you better advice I would like better photos, without a bra. If you'd like to send them privately, please feel free to send them to my email drkhenry@drkimberlyhenry.com, or call my office for additional questions you may have! (415)924-1313. Best of luck to you!

Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon

Need better pics

+1

Sorry, but the pics you supplied do not help much. Liposuction may be a good solution. Can you put into words what you see as the problem. Thanks

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Size difference

+1

Clearly braless photos would be more helpful. That said I would put implants in a bra till you are closer in size to where you would like to be and then do the math to see what sized implant you would need to get you there

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Breast Asymmetry

+1

Breast asymmetries can be very difficult to correct. I inform all my patients that more than one surgery may be necessary. Every surgeon has their own pricing policies and that is something you need to discuss with your plastic surgeon.

Richard P. Glunk, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon