What Size Implant (With Breast Lift) Will I Roughly Need to Get from a Saggy 34D to 34E?

Having a breast lift with implants in 2 weeks but am very confused about what size I should have. My surgeon has suggested 300cc but I am worried that this will not be big enough and I will only end up with full D. I am currently a 34D but my surgeon says I have C tissue so I'm guessing the rest is just skin? He said he would possibly do 340cc but this is a bigger risk to my breasts dropping again too soon after my lift, is this right? And will 340cc get me to an E? I will be having submuscular.

Perky breast lift vs lift with implants

+1

Consider this:

There is a new procedure called the Ultimate Breast Lift which reshapes and repositions breasts to achieve long term upper pole fullness. It only requires an incision around the areola and in the natural crease at the base of the breast. There is no vertical scar. It creates a cone and internal bra from your own tissue to permanently attach the newly formed breast on to your chest muscles. Breasts appear larger because they sit high on the chest. Patients appreciate an 'implant free' option. Implants with time stretch your tissue and may require another lift in the near future. Food for thought.

Kind regards,

Dr. H

Web reference: http://www.fastcodesign.com/1663319/how-one-surgeon-is-reinventing-the-female-breast-sfw

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Implant choice

+1

WIthout an exam, it is difficult to say what would be best for you. 40 cc difference is not a big volume.  A way to see what approximate cup size you may be is to perform a "baggy test."

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.