What Size Implant? 450 or 500?

I am 5'6 and 110lbs. I currently have deflated big b small c, due to breast feeding. I am getting a lift and originally decided on 450cc silicone unders. My surgery is in twenty days and I'm scared I'm not going big enough!! I want at least a d cup, anything else is very welcome! I'm so confused and I've already been to the office three times and don't want to bother them anymore. Help! I don't know what to do!!!

Size of implant

+1

At five foot and 6 inches you are a reltively tall woman. The proper sizing will depend on your chest width and anatomy and breast width. The width of the implant chages significantly with the model ie the high profile are less wide than the moderated plus profiles. The proper sizing is made with a discussion with your surgeon after measurements and discussion of implant options.

Implant choice

+1

The best way to choose an implant is to do it during consultation after a proper evaluation. To see what a 450 or 500 cc implant could look like approximately, you can do a baggy test.  Good luck.

What Size Implant? 450 or 500?

+1

Why are you picking the implant size? Your surgeon is the one with the experience. Show him some photos of the postop results you prefer and he should be able to try temporary sizers in you during surgery and then pick the volume that gives you that look. If the surgeon is making you pick the implant without ever seeing what that looks like inside you, you might want to seek another consultation.

450 or 500

+1

Given the limitations of no photos I would stick with the 450 as the 500 cc implant will not give you more projection but will give you more width. Increased with can make you look fat. 

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

450 or 500

+1

Without photos or measurement, anything a surgeon on this website can say will be rather worthless. The difference between those two sizes is about the size of a shotglass--not much. 

I can assure you that the surgeon would rather be bothered before surgery in trying to pick out the right size than after surgery when a change in size is a big and expensive ordeal. 

Thanks for your question, best wishes.