SIZE HELP! 5'1, 95 pounds, 32A/AA, 11.5 BWD to 325cc HP silicone unders? (Photo)

I am 5'1, 95 pounds, petite, basically no breast tissue of my own, 32A/AA, 11.5 BWD and I am getting 325cc HP silicone unders. Is this a good choice for me? Any estimates for final cup size?? Don't want to be too large! (Wish pic is below)

BBA

+1
There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size. Bra sizing varies greatly between bra manufacturers and a C in one bra will be a D in another. What matters more than the assigned bra size is the way the implant looks on you. The best option for your body and aesthetic goals can be determined in a thorough implant sizing session.
Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.
I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.
By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.
I hope this helps. Good luck!

Implant size

+1
325 cc  implants sound appropriate for your age and goals. And the implants should be placed under the muscle as well.  Good luck!

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Breast Implant size

+1
Every 120-150cc is about one cup size so that sounds like a reasonable size but it really depends on what you are trying to achieve. Also, you may want to look into anatomically shaped implants!

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant size relative to cup size

+1

This size implant will likely make you a 32DD or so  but that may be fine for you.
in general :   36 a to c    375 ccc
                     34 a to c   325
                      32 a to c   250 cc
The profile allows the larger volume to have a smaller diameter and fit on your chest better

What size will 325 cc high profile implants make you?

+1
Thank you for your question.  Based on your body size the breast implant size you have chosen sounds like a good choice.  Cup size will depend upon the bra you're currently wearing.  Using that same bra 325 cc should enlarge you at least 1 cup size and possibly more.  For more information on choosing breast implant size please read the following link:

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Choosing the right implant size

+1
Thanks for your question and photo.

Here are my suggestions:

1. I would put most of the focus on finding a good board certified plastic surgeon with whom you feel comfortable.

2. Cup sizes are not standardized. I would recommend using the pictures to guide you as to what you want your final result to look like. Based on that we suggest different sizes.

3. You can also have sizing in the office which will give you additional ideas and information about the best size for you.

4. During the surgery we use sizers and while your are upright come up with the best solution that can give you your desired look.

Hope this was helpful.

Dr Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Breast implant selection

+1
Choosing the right implant for you really depends upon your overall anatomy. An exam in person is essential. Best of luck.

Implant size

+1
I agree with the others that you really need to discuss your goals with a Board certified surgeon The same implant can look very different on different people. Make sure you see some of your PS results and reviews. Best wishes 

Gerard Lambe, MD
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

SIZE HELP! 5'1, 95 pounds, 32A/AA, 11.5 BWD to 325cc HP silicone unders?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture. Unfortunately, online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific enough advice to be truly helpful.  Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,   allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery (after the use of temporary sizers assessed with you in the upright position).

I hope this (and the attached link, devoted to breast surgery for petite patients) helps.

Implant size choice

+1
The best implant size, shape and profile needs to be determined with your surgeon.  The base width, height and weight are important, but there are other measurements that are also important such as sternal notch to nipple distance and nipple to inframammary fold distance (relaxed and on stretch).  Based on these measurements, your desires and examination, the implant can be determined.

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon