SIZE HELP! 5'1, 95 pounds, 32A/AA, 11.5 BWD to 325cc HP silicone unders? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 15
Depends on what you want
Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.
I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.
By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.
I hope this helps. Good luck!
You might also like...
Breast Implant size
Breast implant size relative to cup size
This size implant will likely make you a 32DD or so but that may be fine for you.
in general : 36 a to c 375 ccc
34 a to c 325
32 a to c 250 cc
The profile allows the larger volume to have a smaller diameter and fit on your chest better
What size will 325 cc high profile implants make you?
Choosing the right implant size
Here are my suggestions:
1. I would put most of the focus on finding a good board certified plastic surgeon with whom you feel comfortable.
2. Cup sizes are not standardized. I would recommend using the pictures to guide you as to what you want your final result to look like. Based on that we suggest different sizes.
3. You can also have sizing in the office which will give you additional ideas and information about the best size for you.
4. During the surgery we use sizers and while your are upright come up with the best solution that can give you your desired look.
Hope this was helpful.
Breast implant selection
SIZE HELP! 5'1, 95 pounds, 32A/AA, 11.5 BWD to 325cc HP silicone unders?
Thank you for the question and picture. Unfortunately, online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific enough advice to be truly helpful. Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery (after the use of temporary sizers assessed with you in the upright position).
I hope this (and the attached link, devoted to breast surgery for petite patients) helps.