SIZE HELP! 5'1, 95 pounds, 32A/AA, 11.5 BWD to 325cc HP silicone unders? (Photo)

I am 5'1, 95 pounds, petite, basically no breast tissue of my own, 32A/AA, 11.5 BWD and I am getting 325cc HP silicone unders. Is this a good choice for me? Any estimates for final cup size?? Don't want to be too large! (Wish pic is below)

Implant Selection

I am guessing that you will be in a full C/small D range.  In terms of sizing, It is much better to accurately discuss implant volume and projection with an in office exam and detailed measurements.

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements/characteristics. I use these measurements to help me during the sizing process to guide you to a safe result for your chest wall and just as important, one that meets your end desires.

The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor. The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant. It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you during the sizing process.

In addition, review of photos and use of rice bags can be very helpful to the patient and surgeon in achieving a safe and happy result. Close intereaction and involvement from your surgeon during this process can help alleviate the anxiety and fears of choosing the right size.

I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.

Dr. Gill

9200 Pinecroft
The Woodlands, TX 77380

Depends on what you want

I use a technique known as Dimensional Breast Augmentation. This involves taking a variety of measurements of your pre-surgery body, such as your height, breast width, weight, etc. Then, we discuss your goals and with this information, a suitable implant size is selected. Find out if your surgeon does this for you.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

362 Fairlawn Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5M 1T6

There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size. Bra sizing varies greatly between bra manufacturers and a C in one bra will be a D in another. What matters more than the assigned bra size is the way the implant looks on you. The best option for your body and aesthetic goals can be determined in a thorough implant sizing session.
Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.
I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.
By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.
I hope this helps. Good luck!

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

199 Avenue Road
Toronto, ON M5R 2J3

Implant size

325 cc  implants sound appropriate for your age and goals. And the implants should be placed under the muscle as well.  Good luck!

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

9339 Genesse Avenue
San Diego, CA 92121-2119

Breast Implant size

Every 120-150cc is about one cup size so that sounds like a reasonable size but it really depends on what you are trying to achieve. Also, you may want to look into anatomically shaped implants!

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

1441 Avocado Ave
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Breast implant size relative to cup size

This size implant will likely make you a 32DD or so  but that may be fine for you.
in general :   36 a to c    375 ccc
                     34 a to c   325
                      32 a to c   250 cc
The profile allows the larger volume to have a smaller diameter and fit on your chest better

3991 MacArthur Blvd
Newport Beach, CA 92660

What size will 325 cc high profile implants make you?

Thank you for your question.  Based on your body size the breast implant size you have chosen sounds like a good choice.  Cup size will depend upon the bra you're currently wearing.  Using that same bra 325 cc should enlarge you at least 1 cup size and possibly more.  For more information on choosing breast implant size please read the following link:

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

195 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02116

Choosing the right implant size

Thanks for your question and photo.

Here are my suggestions:

1. I would put most of the focus on finding a good board certified plastic surgeon with whom you feel comfortable.

2. Cup sizes are not standardized. I would recommend using the pictures to guide you as to what you want your final result to look like. Based on that we suggest different sizes.

3. You can also have sizing in the office which will give you additional ideas and information about the best size for you.

4. During the surgery we use sizers and while your are upright come up with the best solution that can give you your desired look.

Hope this was helpful.

Dr Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

496 Old Newport Blvd
Newport Beach, CA 92663

Breast implant selection

Choosing the right implant for you really depends upon your overall anatomy. An exam in person is essential. Best of luck.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Implant size

I agree with the others that you really need to discuss your goals with a Board certified surgeon The same implant can look very different on different people. Make sure you see some of your PS results and reviews. Best wishes 

Gerard Lambe, MD
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

19 Lancaster Road,