What Size Would Good for Me if I Want a Large D or Small DD?

I'm 5'6 and weight aroud 175lbs. My current breast are a 36C, but without a bra they sag. I'm 18, so I do have a natural young plump, but my doctor and sister have said that my boobs like like post breast feeding, even though I've never had kids. I want to have either a large D or small DD. I do have a good amount of breast tissue, so I didn't know if I would need between 400-500cc. What suggestion would you have for someone my body frame and all. Also I'm very tone.

+1

My guestimate to achieve a large D or DD is to use a 400 cc implant if you are truly beginning with a mid Ccup breast. However trying a sizer would help you conceptualize the volume.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-enlargement/

Implant size

+1

Without photos or an examination, it is hard to say what would be right for you. Everyone's body anatomy is different and a 350 cc implant in you will look very different in someone else. For this reason, it's best to consult with several surgeons and make a decision that both you and your surgeon are comfortable with.

Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Sizing implants

+1

Wihtout a formal exam it is tough to say.  You  may need a lift as well with the implants.  As for volume I prefer to measure people in person and evaluate their shape and volume before offering an implant volume. 

Large D or small DD

+1

Yes, at least a 500 cc implant. But you failed to post photos so it is a guess as to the real cc in size. Seek 3 opinions from boarded plastic surgeons in your area. From MIAMI Dr. B

Hard to Estimate Size Without Examination

+1

Unfortunately, without seeing you, it is ahrd to make a recommendation on what you may or may not need.  From your description, it sounds like you may need some sort of lift in addition to an implant to get you where you want to be.  The best thing to do is to go see a board certified plastic surgen and see what they feel will work best for you.

Barrington Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.