What Size to Get Full C/Small D? (photo)

I'm 23 years old, weigh 130 pounds and I am 5'3". I've been told by Victorias Secret I am a 34B, but I think I am a very small B and probably an A. Would 350ccs of fill get me to a full C? I want to at the very least be a 34C, and the most would be about 36D.

Breast Surgery

+1
I tend to be a bit conservative and I think I would suggest 330cc for someone like you. I think that size will give you an ideal shape and form

Size

+1

the shape of the implant that you choose is far more important than the volume measurement. an open discussion with your surgeon is the best way to decide what is best for you

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

What size implants for a full C/small D

+1

Thank you for your question and photos.  While it is common for people to compare breast augmentation by discussing cc's of the implant, that is not how most surgeons typically size implants.  Most surgeons will do a dimensional analysis of your chest and breasts to determine the appropriate size implant for you.  You breast has a specific width that is unique to you.  For a natural look, the implant will need to be within this diameter.  We then choose the volume based on the level of projection of the implant.  That is the long answer to your question.  The short answer is yes, 350cc would get you there.  However, choose your surgeon wisely.  Describe the look you are going for and your surgeon should be able to provide you with examples and guide you in the implant decision making process.

Good luck!

Brian C. Reuben, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

350 mL seems like a good size for this augmentation.

+1

If you're after a full C cup I think 350 mL implants will work just fine. You might want to try some sizes preoperatively.

Full C or possibly D ?

+1

Cup size does not alwauys match volume of implants. While I am not sure a 350 is right for you without an exam, a baggy test with 350 cc's would give you an idea of what you would fill in a bra.

Selecting an implant size for breast augmentation

+1

A 350 cc implant will give you a nice symmetric result in proportion to the rest of your body.  It may not be a D but will certainly fill you out. 

Breast implant size

+1

While it does matter a bit silicone or saline I think you are on the right track. A moderate plus profile fits your frame better. 350cc should do the trick. You can always dress up your breasts to be a bigger cup size but once too big a problem. Good Luck!

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

What Size to Get Full C/Small D?

+1

You should be able to get a Full C/ Small D LOOK with surgery. As to what bra would fit you, that is unimportant. You only care about the look. The implant that will give you that look cannot be determined without an exam.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

What Size to Get Full C/Small D?

+1

Dear Kara, Thank you for your question/photos.  You are right, Victoria Secret Bras run small.  I think you should be for more interested in body dimensions rather than cc's.  The proper way to choose an implant is to take your chest dimensions, breast width, and select an implant that is your ideal breast width minus your tissue thickness at the edges of your breast.  Once you have this number, choose a MP implant for one cup size increase (about) and MP+ for 2 cup sizes.  This will give you your cc's.  trying to work backward from cc's just doesn't make sense if you want the implant to fit your body proportionately and look natural.  The following is an example of choosing the implant in this method.

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your pictures, I think you are starting at a great "starting point" for breast augmentation surgery.

Unfortunately, sespite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful specific advice.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “full C, small D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.