What Size Should I Get to Be a Full 34 D?

I currently got 335cc silicone under muscle round high profile implants. I started off with a small32a. I have breast fed in the past and was a d at that point and loved the size. With the 335cc I am only fitting into a c bra and am not a full c. I am 5'2" and 115lbs and my rib cage is 27.5". They look quite small still and I think it is because the bones above my breasts come out. Before augmentation my side profile showed that the bottom of my breast came out just as much as these bones.

Breast changes following pregnancy

+1

Following pregnancy and aging there can be many changes to the size and shape of the breasts.  With pregnancy there can be some atrophy of breast tissue and this may be why you are noticing a change in your breast size and shape.   In general every 200 cc of implant volume would be a cup size for you so this may give you a rough estimate of where to start.  

Implant Size for Revision

+1

You are looking at between a 100 cc and 200 cc increase. For a more accurate recommendation, consult with 2 - 3 board certified plastic surgeons in your area who can provide a detailed consultation including discussion of lifestage factors such as pregnancy, medical history, and physical examination.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Best Breast Implant for Revisionary Surgery?

+1

There are many variables involved when patients undergo removal/replacement of breast implants.  There may not be a straightforward conversion/comparison possible between the implants you are considering.

For example, life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will  potentially influence the size/profile of breast implant that will be necessary to achieve the desired results.

During the planning  phase of your  breast augmentation  revisionary surgery it  will be very important to communicate goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “full D cup” means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. 
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct compariso
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible. 

Breast Implant size for Full D

+1

Breast feeding can certainly take its toll on your breast, but that's why they make plastic surgeons.  To see an increase in breast size you should go up at least 100 CC's.  Many times to achieve a more noticable result, you need to go 200 cc.  Without an examination, I cannot determine the correct implant size for you.  You may need a breast lift at the same time to acheive your desired result.  Discuss this with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the Board of the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS).

Robert E. Zaworski, MD