What Size Will I End Up with from a 32A with a Allergan Low Profile 230 Gr, Under Muscle? (photo)

I'm 2 days after the b.a. surgery, and my breasts are swollen, look like a small 32C now, but I'm really worried because I think that I won't have the desired size. Though I asked my surgeon for a natural looking full 32C, I think she didn’t really listen to me and now I have lots of insecurities about the results. Thanks!

What Size Will I End Up with from a 32A with a Allergan Low Profile 230 Gr, Under Muscle?

+2

Are those a post op result posted??? You are correct in assuming that you will not be a c-cup. The implant size was chosen toooo small, 230 cc? I would have used at least a 325 or 350 cc implant. Best to discuss this important issue with your chosen surgeon in detail.

Final Size of Breasts

+2

In my experience with your current breast size and the implants you mentioned you most likely experience approximately a one cup size increase for the average bra manufacturer.

Hope this helps your decision process.

Dr. Stuart Kincaid

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

Breast Size after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

I do not like to use of  terminology such as “natural looking full 32C” because this can be misinterpreted/confusing. As you know, cut sizes will vary from one manufacturer to another.  I think it is better to communicate patients' goals with the help of goal pictures.

Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict exactly what cup size a patient where after use of 230 mL breast implants. ROUGHLY speaking this size of breast implant will increase breast cup size by one letter.

Communicate your questions and concerns with your plastic surgeon in a calm, non-accusatory fashion.

Best wishes