What Size is Best for Me at 6ft, 190lbs?

I'm a 6 feet tall 190 pound woman with a tall wide upper body my breast are a big 38c I've ha one child and can not have anymore my breast are still up where they should be I just want full breast with cleavage and larger for what my body type is . I have large arms and shoulders from working out . As well as I'm getting a tummy tuck to change my tummy from having a child . With getting inplants will it lift and place my boobs together and how big is to big for me?

Implant Selection Process

+1

Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.

The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.

I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.

Dr. Gill

Implant size selection to achieve your goals

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:
1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. Even your fitness levels and other relevant criteria are taken into consideration. It is you who will decide what you are comfortable with.However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for.
This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.
Hope this helps.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

How big is too big?

+1

There is no such thing as too big. Every patient should get exactly the size she wants and some want very big. Those may be too big for you but not for others. We help our patients choose exactly the size they want by trying many different sizers in their ba and let them see how each fills out their clothing. Then we ask them to choose a nude PlayBoy type picture of what they want to see as to size in the mirror after the procedure We then adjust at surgery to exactly that size.    Dr Foster  

Lawrence Foster, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

What size implant in large frame and tall patients

+1

Hi, taller patients and large frame patients usually can get away with larger size implants compared to average size patients, but without actual physical examination and measurements, it is impossible to say which implant size or shape will achieve your goal.

I recommend that you consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons to be exmined and to learn more about your options and also to look at some before and after pictures which will help you make a combined decision with your surgeon .

Antoine A. Hallak, MD, FACS

Breast Implants LIFT Breasts and Increase CLEAVAGE

+1

You have posed some great questions and I have to make certain assumptions to give you the answers.  With reference to CLEAVAGE, your cleavage is directly related to where your pectoralis muscle inserts on your breast bone (sternum).  If your implants are on top of the muscle, you can go past this point towards the midline.  If you are underneath this muscle, you are totally limited by the insertion of the muscle into the bone.  (A picture would be helpful.)  

The width of the breast implant will increase your CLEAVAGE to some extent no matter what size implant you put in.  The projection of the implant will also LIFT your breasts.  LIFT and CLEAVAGE are certainly very important in breast augmentations, but your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon must consider long term softness of breasts, natural appearance of post surgical breasts, and of course, your desires.  

If you are a C cup already and you are thinking about an augmentation, then you will definitely go into the D category.  These letters, A, B, C and D have less and less value since there is no standardization in the bra community and the bra industry.  The final size of your breasts is a combination of what you have now plus what you put in.  Several pre-operative systems, including placing implants in bras, programs that show various size implants added to a 3D picture taking of you all help you understand what size might be right for you.  

It is your responsibility to educate your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon as to your wishes, and it is your plastic surgeon's responsibility to translate your wishes into the perfect size and shape for your body and for your desires.     

S. Larry Schlesinger, MD, FACS
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Best Breast Implants For Me?

+1

Thank you for the question. Given the description of your body type,  it sounds like you have valid concerns about achieving a breast augmentation result that will be proportionate to the remainder of your relatively tall/wide torso.

Although it is not possible to give you more precise advice without direct examination and a full communication of two goals,I would suggest that you be very careful in the selection of an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon to do your breast augmentation for you. Make this decision based on training, experience, and ability to achieve your goals.

Once you have made this decision, communicate your goals clearly with him/her. In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison. 
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.