What Size is Best for a Person?

I originally got saline implants in 2001. When I went in for consultation I informed him that I wanted basically a "full C" cup. He told me that he did not go by cup size but with what was proportionate to my body. I am 5' 0" tall and he made me a "DD" cup. I had one to rupture in 2008 and had them re-done and asked him to go smaller...well he didn"t! I am very uncomfortable with my breast size. Can I go smaller and it look more natural instead of all "BOOB"? I honestly dont like being this size.

Implant exchange and smaller

+1

It is possible to go smaller if you desire. As for needing a lift or not it is difficult to say without an exam.

What Size is Best for a Person?

+1

There is no single best size for a person. Furthermore, what you feel is best for you may no be the same even for an identical twin sister. 

Obviously your implants are considerably larger than you would like, and that can be improved with downsizing to smaller implants. Because the skin has been stretched for 12 years, and 12 years of aging has occurred, you might need a breast lift to manage excess breast skin at the same time or at a later time. If your surgeon has demonstrated a pattern of not hearing your requests, perhaps seeing a different surgeon will be in your interest. 

Thanks for your question, all the best.