What Size Cup Can I Expect With 375cc Silicone High Profile Under Muscle?

Hi, I'm 23, 5'2, 110 lbs. I was a full B cup (34B) and sometimes a C (32C). I had my surgery one week ago and I choosed 375cc (silicone implant high profil, under muscle). My boobs are not big as I expect. I know that I've to wait 3-4 months to see the real result, but I'm worried a little. It seems big on the simulation.. everybody is telling me that they see no difference. They're only high and far from each other. I wonder what size can I except? Thank you very much!

Breast implants

+1

Without seeing your photos, it is difficult to say why you think you did not get much improvement.  375 cc's should give you a significant bump up in size.

Breast Implant Results

+1

Without seeing before and after pictures or seeing you in person, it is very difficult to give you specific advice.  Also, since every patient is different, your idea of "high" or "far" may be very different from another patient.  This is way an in person consultation is so important so that you and your surgeon can come up with the best game plan for your surgery.  If you have issues now after your sugary, I would suggest having a followup appointment with your surgeon to discuss your concerns.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD