Do I Have a Flat Chest and What Size Implants Should I Choose? (Photo)

my height is 150cm.my weight's 40kg.what breast implant should i choose

BBA

+1
There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size. Bra sizing varies greatly between bra manufacturers and a C in one bra will be a D in another. What matters more than the assigned bra size is the way the implant looks on you. The best option for your body and aesthetic goals can be determined in a thorough implant sizing session.
Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.
I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.
By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.
I hope this helps. Good luck!

What size breast implant?

+1
It is not just the size in cc's, but base diameter of the breast implant, position of the breast implant, placement on the chest wall and ultimately the skill of your plastic surgeon that will result in a natural looking appearance with breast implants.

A common error that leads to an unnatural appearance after breast augmentation, even with implants of an ideal size, is inadequate lower pole dissection and/or inadequate release of the pectoralis major origin just above the inframammary fold. As a result the implants sit too high and appear excessively full in the upper poles (the area above the nipple-areola complex), while the lower poles - which should be the fullest area of the breast - are underfilled. Inadequate muscle release may also result in bizarre-appearing breast implant 'animation' when the pec major muscle contracts. In some cases this may result in one or both of their implants jumping up literally to the level of a patient's collarbones. An alarmingly unnatural look, and one that is totally avoidable. 
Most patients want to have the fullest breast profile that still looks natural on their body. The limiting factor for implant size is almost always the appearance of the upper pole. At some implant volume, the upper pole of the breast begins to look excessively rounded or convex, and that is a look that says "breast implants live here". There really is no way to determine preoperatively what the fullest implant volume is for each patient that does not produce that rounded upper pole look

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Implant Sizing

+1
I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1. Dimensional planning
2. Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Do I Have a Flat Chest and What Size Implants Should I Choose?

+1
Base on your photos you would be a great candidate for either implant saline or gel is your choice, Personal opinion don't think about implant size let your Board certified Plastic Surgeon worry about the number you just let him/her know your desire cup. 

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Breast augmentation

+1
I really suggest an exam to define the size of the implant. But in my personal opinion this type of chest wall requires a implant with a good size and projection to make the diference.

Vinicius Melgaço, MD
Brazil Plastic Surgeon

+1
That is a very personal decision YOU need to make with your chosen Plastic Surgeon. Sizing is based upon your desires not ours. My guess is 350 cc....

Breast implant size

+1
After choosing the right surgeon for your breast augmentation surgery your goals are the most important factor.
I try to change the way my patients think about sizing their implants during our consult. Most people walk in thinking cup size. When they leave I hope they are thinking "person size". A 300 cc implant will look totally different on a tall person compared to a shorter person. A 300 cc high priofile implant has a totally different shape than a 300 ccc low profile.
Todays implants have specific dimensions. Each manufacturer has a high, moderate and low profile version.
I like to have my patients try on the actual implants in a sizing bra, we keep samples of each size solely for this purpose in each of my offices.
The width of the implant to me is the most important starting point. Too wide and a person will look top heavy, too narrow and the result will look like two torpedoes. I like to see the width fill the chest nicely and have an implant who's diameter balances the outer curve of the breast with the curve of the hip. Some women have this curve naturally, in others the diameter of the implant will create this balance.
Once we have the diameter of implant that balances the hips with the chest we can the change the cup size by looking at High, moderate or low profile-- mainly changing the cup size.
Its always good to to bring a friend or relative for another opinion, and some different shirts or blouses to try on as well. I always encourage my patients to size as many times as they like before surgery. This is a big decision and you want to get it right the first time.

Marwan R. Khalifeh, MD
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

What should I choose?

+1
Very good question, but to best address this a full exam and discussion should occur with your plastic surgeon. A woman who desires a natural appearance will have a different goal than the woman that wants a large implant.

Peter J. Capizzi, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

+1

Thank you for the question and picture. Based on your picture, I think you are starting a great “starting place” and should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery.  Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural” or “C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

The use of computer imaging technology may also be very helpful during this communication process.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.