What Size Do Cheek Implants Come in?

I am wondering what the largest size cheek implant is. I lost all the fat in my cheeks leaving my face very hollow and bottom heavy. I am going to try fat transfer to fix it but just in case it doesn't work my next thought is cheek implants. I'm not sure if they come big enough to fill the area though?? What is the largest size in mm's?

What Size Do Cheek Implants Come in?

+1

I have performed many Cheek Augmentations with Cheek Implants over the past 20 years and IMHO, there are many sizes and shapes of Cheek Implants available that are not aesthetically correct.  When using Cheek Implants for Cheek Augmentation I always say "a little is perfectly beautiful..more is disfigured."  Have a consulattion with a plastic and cosmnetric surgeon with the proper aesthetic judgement and experince performing Cheek Augmentation with Cheek Implants.

Cheek Implants A Small Part Of Restoring Facial Volume

+1

Your concept of considering cheek implants for helping restore facial volume loss is partially accurate but not completely so. The submalar style of cheek implant can help fill out the buccal area of the cheek (right below the cheekbone) but this represents only part of a larger surface area of the cheek and surrounding tissues which makeup the gaunt or skeletal facial look. Therefore, the use of this type of cheek implant may be a companion strategy with fat injections but is not a stand alone treatment for refilling out the deflated or fat-depleted face. 

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD