Not sure what size cc to take me from a 32 B to 32 D

Just had a consultation and have booked to meet the surgeon. Before I met him I would like to have other professional opinions on which cc as I have heard this particular surgeon likes to use smaller implants. I am 19, 5'4, 122 lbs and have a medium frame. I lost about 28 lbs in weight, and dropped from a 34 D/DD to a 32 B. Female relatives all have small breasts in proportion to their weight and size, and I am on the contraceptive pill so I think that this is it! Want to have natural look, 32 D

BBA

+1
There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size. Bra sizing varies greatly between bra manufacturers and a C in one bra will be a D in another. What matters more than the assigned bra size is the way the implant looks on you. The best option for your body and aesthetic goals can be determined in a thorough implant sizing session.
Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.
I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.
By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.
I hope this helps. Good luck!

How to go from a B cup breast to a D cup breast

+1
Please understand that cup sizes for bras very with manufacturer and retailer.  That is to say that a bra labeled C cup in one store can be labeled D cup in another store.

It is most important if you're having breast augmentation surgery that you choose an implant that provides the shape and the look that you want and not be concerned about cup size.

You will need an in person examination and consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who is very experienced and has an excellent reputation in your community.

During your consultation measurements of your breast and chest will be taken from which suggestions for an appropriate size can be made.  However when you call for a consult ask if the surgeon uses a breast implant sizing system.  During the breast implant sizing system implants of various sizes will be placed into a non-padded bra so that you may look in the mirror with your clothing on and see what size of implant gives you the look and shape that you want.

Generally speaking about 200 cc of breast implant can increase breast size by 1.  Using that Roff and not totally reliable estimate you will likely need implants and the 400 cc range.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

+1

Thank you for the question. There is no accurate correlation between size of breast implant and cup size achieved.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural” or "32 D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

The use of computer imaging technology may also be very helpful during this communication process.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.