What Size Should I Get? BWD is 11.5 to 12.5?

Hi, i am 30 years old. I am 6'1 , 132 Ibs. I have 3 kids. My nipple diameter 2.2rt 2.2lt .Lmp to nipple 5 rt 5.5lt .Lateral pinch .1rt 1.7lt .Sternal notch to nipple 22 rt 24 lt. Bra size cup B with diameter chest 75 cm .The Dr.told me that he will use mentor silicone implant HP 400cc rt and 375cc lt .Cause they r different in size,slight pectus excavatum.And when i asked him for bigger size,he refused and he said that this is the biggest size that i can have.So WHAT DO U THINK??? Thank u all.

Implant choice

+1

Thanks for the measurements, but an exam in person is really critical to be properly evaluated.  Your surgeon is the one in the right position to give you the best solution.