What Size Buttock Implant?

Hi i had the fat transfer procedure in May it didnt work as i didnt have much fat. What size buttock implant would give a noticeable result to me im 5'11 168 pounds.I plan on getting this done next year and would love some advice. Thanks

Size Buttock Implant

+1

The best way to choose size of the buttock implant is to go to an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who should:  ask you what is your aesthetic goal, make measurements of your buttocks, and review the options with you.  The buttock implants are now designed with different shapes (oval or round), widths / lengths, and projections.  You should get the one that BEST suits your body and aesthetic goals, and doesn't compromise your healing - example:  the surgeon should let you know which ones are too large for your body as there would be an increase in such risks as wound healing with the larger implants.  Done correctly however, it is a beautiful procedure, and it is gaining popularity with the emphasis on appreciating a woman's curves:))

Buttock augmentation

+1

My recommendation is to chose fat transfer, if possible.  If not, then do not have too large of an implant.  In the mid 400cc's would probably be good for you.  Large implants may cause problems in the future.

Shahin Javaheri, MD

Buttock implant

+1

Choosing a buttock implant depend on the buttock measurements, the projection you want and where in the buttock you want the maximum projection.

Some times i may order a custome made implant..

The ideal placement of the implant is under the muscle but away from the nerve.