What Cup Size Will I End Up with Breast Implants?

im naturally a cup. im getting high profile round smooth silicone implants put in next week. 375cc in left & 450cc in right. what size (cup) will i end up being? im concerned with the cc size diffrence.

Breast Implants and Cup Size

+1

Unfortunately, everyone is different with regards to their breast shape, size, height, weight, etc.  Because of that, the same implants on you may look completely different in size and shape then on someone who has a different frame, etc.  Generally, though, even someone in the small A staring out should be a full C, small D with an implant in the high 300-400cc range.  I hope this helps.

Barrington Plastic Surgeon

Cup sizes with breast implants

+1

From your description you have asymmetry of the breasts. I would guess a large c cup but no photo was posted! So it is only a guess.

Best of luck from MIAMI DR. B

Shoe sizes, Dress sizes, and Bra cups are not always consistent. CHOSE VOLUME.

+1

What brand of bra do you plan on wearing: Victoria Secret, Playtex, Maidenform, etc.

Do you always fit into a size 2 dress or size 6 shoe or do they vary by manufacturer?

Its best to chose the proper volume and not an arbitrary garment designation.

Size of breasts after augmentation

+1

You are asking the wrong questions. It is not a question of what size you will be after breast implants are inserted. The real question is what size and and type of implants does your surgeon need to use to produce the size and shape you want.

Robin T.W. Yuan, MD

How to pick breast implant sizes and shapes.

+1

Answer by George J. Beraka, MD
1) This is the most common type of question on RealSelf.

2) It is the surgeon's job to pick the right breast implants, not the patient's. Implant selection is really pretty technical.

3) Make sure your surgeon REALLY understands the look you want. Mentioning a cup size is not enough. Show your surgeon pictures of breasts you like.

4) Then your surgeon has to tell you if your chosen look is realistic for your anatomy. The most common mistake is to go too big.

5) I recommend that the surgeon NOT make a final implant choice in advance, because this is just an educated guess.

6) The surgeon should have a large inventory of different size and shape implants available in the operating room.

7) Then the surgeon can put sterile disposable implant SIZERS in your breasts during surgery, to see what a particular implant really looks like inside you. This is how to make the best choice. A sizer costs only $45, and takes all the guess work out.

8) Finally, the sizer is discarded, and the correct breast implants (based on what you want and on your anatomy) are opened from the operating roon inventory, and put in your breasts to complete the operation.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Cup size and implants

+1

It is diffiuclt to predict the exact cup size even after a good exam. Everyone measures up differently, and bra manufacturers measure there cups differently as well.