What Size Breast Implants to Get More Upper Pole Fullness?

I have the PIP 370cc implants (about 11 years now) and after 2 children I am ready to get new implants. How much bigger do new implant have to be to see a difference. I don't want to increase cup size just be fuller in the top of my breast. I am thinking of going with a high profile mentor 380cc filled to 420cc. Is this enough of a change to fill out the breast more?

What Size Breast Implants to Get More Upper Pole Fullness

+1

This is a judgement call and you may ask your surgeon to make a decision based in the intra-operative appearnce I beleive the HP380 can be filled more than 420 which will make it rounder and fuller.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/

Implant choices

+1

To size you up for implants takes a physcial exam and discussion of your goals. Everyone carries the volume a bit differently and the bras do not always correlate to the volume.  If you want fuller this usually means wider and you may want to use a  moderate plus over an HP to achieve this goal.

Sizing breast implants for upper pole fullness

+1

The key to extra upper pole fullness is using a higher profile implant like a HP.  Your surgeon should be able to measure you and guide you in the right choice.

How to pick shape and size of breast implants.

+1

How to pick breast implant sizes

Answer by George J. Beraka, MD
1) This is the most common type of question on RealSelf.

2) It is the surgeon's job to pick the right breast implants, not the patient's. Implant selection is really pretty technical.

3) Make sure your surgeon REALLY understands the look you want. Mentioning a cup size is not enough. Show your surgeon pictures of breasts you like.

4) Then your surgeon has to tell you if your chosen look is realistic for your anatomy. The most common mistake is to go too big.

5) I recommend that the surgeon NOT make a final implant choice in advance, because this is just an educated guess.

6) The surgeon should have a large inventory of different size and shape implants available in the operating room.

7) Then the surgeon can put sterile disposable implant SIZERS in your breasts during surgery, to see what a particular implant really looks like inside you. This is how to make the best choice. A sizer costs only $45, and takes all the guess work out.

8) Finally, the sizer is discarded, and the correct breast implants (based on what you want and on your anatomy) are opened from the operating roon inventory, and put in your breasts to complete the operation