What Size Breast Implant Should I Get? I Want to Be A DD and Currently Have Uneven A/B Breasts.

Hi, i have wanted breast implaints for about 10years now, i have had two children and hate my breast so much more, one of my breast is bigger then the other by a cup size.In the surgery would they make my breast looking even? I currently wear size 10 to 12 clothing Aust, and my height is about 5'2,they say at the bra fitting palce's im a C cup but i feel there is no way iam. i think one of my breast is like a B cup and the other would be a A cup. my friend had a size 385cc and she has almost the same frame as me but im thinking i want no less then 400cc what do you think and also i want it to be full looking my desire size would be a DD.:)

Implant Selection Process

+1

The larger the implant, the higher the risk of complications.  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com

Best Breast Implants For Me?

+1

Some degree of breast asymmetry is very common.  Hopefully your breast symmetry can be improved upon with breast augmentation alone.  Consultation in personal will be necessary to give you precise advice.

In regards to achieving your goals with breast augmentation surgery, I would suggest that you  take the following steps:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "DD cup size” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm