What Size Will I Be After Having 260cc Unders?

I currently wear a size 34A bra but maybe even smaller than this. When I saw my plastic surgeon I explained I wanted to be a size C/D. He recommended that I shouldn't go larger than 260cc however I am worried this will be too small? Im 5ft 4'' and around 9stone 9. Please help!

What Size Will I Be After Having 260cc Unders

+1

What Size Will I Be After Having 260cc Unders? In my opinion you will end up being either a very full B or a small C cup.

Implants size

+1

With those implants you  may not be large than a B or very small C.  But, an exam would give me more information.

260cc unders

+1

Around a full B to very small C cup only. Be sure you understand the sizing and the statement, "I wish I would have gone bigger!"

From MIAMI DR. B

How to pick shape and size of breast implants.

+1

How to pick breast implant sizes

Answer by George J. Beraka, MD
1) This is the most common type of question on RealSelf.

2) It is the surgeon's job to pick the right breast implants, not the patient's. Implant selection is really pretty technical.

3) Make sure your surgeon REALLY understands the look you want. Mentioning a cup size is not enough. Show your surgeon pictures of breasts you like.

4) Then your surgeon has to tell you if your chosen look is realistic for your anatomy. The most common mistake is to go too big.

5) I recommend that the surgeon NOT make a final implant choice in advance, because this is just an educated guess.

6) The surgeon should have a large inventory of different size and shape implants available in the operating room.

7) Then the surgeon can put sterile disposable implant SIZERS in your breasts during surgery, to see what a particular implant really looks like inside you. This is how to make the best choice. A sizer costs only $45, and takes all the guess work out.

8) Finally, the sizer is discarded, and the correct breast implants (based on what you want and on your anatomy) are opened from the operating roon inventory, and put in your breasts to complete the operation

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

260 cc's will not make you a D cup

+1

It is hard to say what bra size any particular implant will make you but by what you tell me I would doubt you will be a C or D with 260 cc implants.  It might be a good idea to get multiple consultations and opinions.  If you try on implants then you can get an idea of how big you might be with a particular implant. Go with a size that feels right to you and discuss this with your plastic surgeon.

Best Wishes.

Marcus L. Peterson, MD
Saint George Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants and cup sizes

+1

I can't say how well the 260 implant fits your frame but it will not make you a C/D cup from an A cup.  It may be that your frame can't handle an implant of a size that makes such a cup increase.  Go for the implant that gives you the best look and don't fixate on the cup size too much.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS