What Size Would I Be After Breast Lift with NO Implants? (photo)

Hello, I live in Toronto, Canada and I am interested in having a breast lift done with NO implant. I am currently a saggy B34-36 depends on the bra. I am happy with my size but would like to firm, decrease my nipple area and achieve (if possible) a slight upper pole effect. Also, I would like to remain in current bust size, but if I can increase slightly I am okay with that as well. What are the average cost for such a procedure in Toronto, Canada area. All comments and advice is appreciated.

Breast lift with no implants

+1
A traditional breast lift may leave your breasts smaller, therefore you may want to consider augmentation to maintain your size. Implants are not necessary, however. Some patients find that a breast lift with auto augmentation is suitable. 

Breast lift and auto-augmentation is a surgical technique that can be done on an outpatient basis, usually in a couple of hours. Surgery is normally performed under general anesthesia.

The procedure basically involves taking tissue that hangs down at the bottom of the breast and moving it up to the upper portion of the breast. This eliminates sagging to achieve a perkier bustline while at the same time enhancing the size of your breasts. It is performed in conjunction with typical full breast lift techniques, involving an incision beginning around the areola and continuing downward to the crease under the breast (the "lollipop incision"). For more significant droopiness, an incision under the breast is usually also required (the "anchor incision"). Tissue taken from the area opened by the incision will be moved upward and attached to the chest wall and to the tissue in the upper region of the breast. The nipple is moved upwards in order to give the breast an aesthetically pleasing appearance. Problems associated with the implantation of saline or silicone implants are avoided, including the possibility of capsular contracture. Additionally, breasts that have been augmented in this manner will increase and decrease in size more naturally when other physical changes occur in the body.

You may opt for breast lift and auto-augmentation if you don't want an implant. However, please note that implants usually impart a better shape to the breast than this technique. Please see an experienced board certified plastic surgeon to determine if this technique is suitable for you.

Pricing in Toronto, Ontario, generally ranges from $9000-$11000.

Breast Lift No Implant

+1

You have a number of options which will depend on your current anatomy.  Breast lift plastic surgery can improve the profile of sagging breasts, making breasts look more youthful and perky.Breast lift surgery is done to improve the profile of sagging breasts, changing their position on the body to appear more youthful.  I've posted an ABC news videoclip for my preferred breast lift technique for you.  Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Breast Lift without Implants

+1

You should be able to maintain close to  your current cup size with a breast lift with auto-augmentation.   This technique will help add fullness to your upper pole.  If you desire to increase size slightly, then an implant will be necessary.   

I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.

Dr. GIll

Paul S. Gill, MD

What Size Would I Be After Breast Lift with NO Implants?

+1

You will basically be the same size as when you are wearing a bra. Very little tissue will be removed and your areola will be made smaller.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Your breast size/fit in a bras will not change after a breast lift.

+1

After a breast lift your areola size will be smaller and the breast will appear fuller even though the actual size will not be different in a bras/clothing.  You are an excellent candidate for a breast lift.  A plastic surgeon can outline the scars of a breast lift for you.  

Leila Kasrai, MD, FRCSC

What Size Would I Be After Breast Lift

+1

So little tissue is removed during a breast lift that your size really should not change. However, a sagging breast may look larger that it really is. If you raise your arms overhead, this will simulate a lift, and often give you an idea of what the breast will look like after a lift. 

In a bra, however, there should be no change. 

All the best.