What Size Would I Be After Breast Lift with NO Implants? (photo)

Hello, I live in Toronto, Canada and I am interested in having a breast lift done with NO implant. I am currently a saggy B34-36 depends on the bra. I am happy with my size but would like to firm, decrease my nipple area and achieve (if possible) a slight upper pole effect. Also, I would like to remain in current bust size, but if I can increase slightly I am okay with that as well. What are the average cost for such a procedure in Toronto, Canada area. All comments and advice is appreciated.

Breast Lift No Implant

+1

You have a number of options which will depend on your current anatomy.  Breast lift plastic surgery can improve the profile of sagging breasts, making breasts look more youthful and perky.Breast lift surgery is done to improve the profile of sagging breasts, changing their position on the body to appear more youthful.  I've posted an ABC news videoclip for my preferred breast lift technique for you.  Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

Breast Lift without Implants

+1

You should be able to maintain close to  your current cup size with a breast lift with auto-augmentation.   This technique will help add fullness to your upper pole.  If you desire to increase size slightly, then an implant will be necessary.   

I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.

Dr. GIll

Paul S. Gill, MD

What Size Would I Be After Breast Lift with NO Implants?

+1

You will basically be the same size as when you are wearing a bra. Very little tissue will be removed and your areola will be made smaller.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Your breast size/fit in a bras will not change after a breast lift.

+1

After a breast lift your areola size will be smaller and the breast will appear fuller even though the actual size will not be different in a bras/clothing.  You are an excellent candidate for a breast lift.  A plastic surgeon can outline the scars of a breast lift for you.  

Leila Kasrai, MD, FRCSC

What Size Would I Be After Breast Lift

+1

So little tissue is removed during a breast lift that your size really should not change. However, a sagging breast may look larger that it really is. If you raise your arms overhead, this will simulate a lift, and often give you an idea of what the breast will look like after a lift. 

In a bra, however, there should be no change. 

All the best.