Could Size Affect the Costs of a BBL? (photo)

I'm 18, 5'4, about 115 pounds, very much interested in a brazilian butt lift! I know I am quite 'tiny' but I have a good amount of belly/waist fat, etc. Being this petite and not having as much fat though would the cost be lower? I know its expensive no matter what, but maybe my size would discount this? Just checking, but I want to get this done for sure. Thank you And heres a little photoshopped picture of me, I think the 'after' want is a bit exaggerated but heres the best pic i got.

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Given that you are so small to start with, depending upon the surgeon you may pay less than your girlfriend who is 100 pounds heavier than you.  I cannot say for sure whether or not the desired after is reasonably achievable without examining you or looking at pictures that shows the areas of fat you want removed.  Good luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift, Amount, Cost

+1

Generally speaking the less fat that there is to transfer the lower the cost should be. Moderate amounts of fat transfer  usually give significant improvement in the shape of the lower body and is less problematic than injections of larger volumes.

When fat is harvested from the waist, belly and hips, we usually do not need to turn the patient. This should keep the cost down for you.

Pricing for the Brazilian Butt Lift is in the range of $5000-$8000 depending on location, facility and anesthesia.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Transfering large volume of fat to the buttock take a lot of liposuction and fat preperation.

In smaller amounts there is less fat to liposuction but one need to be very carefull not to destroy the body shape. The cost of transfering smaller amount also means less time in the operating rrom therefore the cost will probably be less.

5'4" 115 lbs and Cost of Brazilian Buttlift

+1

In general, larger patients are easier as it is easier to get out 5 liters and transfer alot of fat.  If you have enough fat in your abdomen, flanks, and back for the Brazilian Buttlift then the cost will be about the same.  You will see that price varies a great deal.  However, seek out the plastic surgeon who has ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts per year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA   

Does price of a BBL depend on the size you are or want to be?

+1

Prices for a BBL will vary depending on the doctor and region of the country. I perform at least 4 BBLs per week, and the prices will depend on the amount of liposuction that you require and the amount of areas that I need to suction. It doesn't depend on how big you want to be directly. If I need to take fat from many different areas or even turn you several times in the operating room, the price will be higher. The only way for you to get a complete estimate is to see a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in BBL surgery. You may need to travel to find a good one!

Matthew Schulman, MD