After a BA, Are the Final Results Bigger than the Immediate Results?

i was a 38B when i went in for my breast augmentation almost 3 weeks ago, my surgeon implanted 500ml in one and 550ml in the other, i would like to be at least a D or a DD, they were placed under the muscle. he said i have a narrow chest? i am around 200lbs, and 5foot 9 in height, i understand that around 3 weeks post op may be a little too soon and i need to let them settle but my surgeon said id probably be a full c, my sports bra the hospital gave me is a c cup. am i going to get bigger?

Time

+1

3 weeks is too soon to judge the final results of breast surgery as you are still healing. The implants may actually appear larger in a few months as the implants settle. Wait until 6 months to a year to judge the surgery.

Final result not known yet

+1

At three weeks after breast augmentation surgery you are not yet able to see your final results. There is still swelling and the breasts may appear somewhat distorted.  Over the next few months your implants should "drop" into place and the swelling should subside allowing you to see the final result.  Right now is just too soon. Good luck!

Mennen T. Gallas, MD
Katy Plastic Surgeon

Final Breast Augmentation Results Bigger?

+1

Believe it or not, your breasts may appear larger several months after  breast augmentation than they do initially after surgery. This occurs as the breast implants settle ( “drop and fluff”). You may be able to demonstrate this to yourself if you stand in front of a full-length mirror and pull up on the skin and press down on the breast implants.