How Much Would a Tummy Tuck Cost Me?

I'm 20 and I had a baby a year age. I'm a size 7 and I would like to be Ina size 1. I would like to get a tummy tuck because I've tried everything to lose wieght and get slim and to tight my tummy up and nothing have work. And I don't know if I would have the money from a tummy tuck. What is the lowest price for a tummy tuck?

Fees range.... go to a few consultations

+1

Fees range widely  The average fee in the Sacramento area is around 8K.  Please be careful in fee shopping, because this is your body, and bad outcomes or complications can become extremely expensive.  Make sure you have a board certified PS, and preferrably one that uses a board certified anesthesiologist in an accredited facility.  In our area, there's an OB and an ENT doing tummy tucks.... even a pediatrician doing breast augmentation with fat..... Do your homework!

Folsom Plastic Surgeon

Cost of a Tummy Tuck

+1

Hi There,

Thanks so much for the question.

The lowest price available for a tummy tuck is $5800 at my clinic in Miami Beach.  

I hope this information helps.

Dr Tachmes

Leonard Tachmes, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Tummy Tuck

+1

Fee's vary depending on MANY FACTORS...the state in which you perform the surgery, the surgeon's experience, whether they are a board certified plastic surgeon or not, if the surgery is performed in a hospital setting or office operating room, who administers the anesthesia, etc so it's difficult to say.  It may be in your best interest to visit a few surgeons whom you have researched and see what the range is in your area. Good Luck!

Lucky You Live In Kentucky

+1

The cost of a tummy tuck varies widely among different geographical areas.  The total cost for my tummy tucks is around $6,000.  This includes my fee, hospital, anesthesia,supplies, etc.  I am fairly sure the fees given for Miami are for the surgeon's fee only.  The costs are generally going to be greater along either coast.  The fees in Lexington and Knoxville are probably comparable to mine, although I am lucky to have a hospital which significantly discounts their charges.  I am concerned, however, that you feel a tummy tuck will reduce your dress size frrom a size7 to a size1.  This will not happen.

John Whitt, MD

How Much Would a Tummy Tuck Cost Me?

+1

Here in  MIAMI the fees vary from $4,500 to $10,500. Best to make sure you are using a boarded PS. And see many evaluations. 

Tummy Tuck Pricing

+1

Prices for tummy tucks range between $6000 and $12000 depending on where you have the procedure done and what part of the country you are in. Also, it depends on the patients size and health history. I would recommend calling around to different doctors in your area. Make sure they give you an all inclusive pricing and that they are board certified in plastic surgery.

Leo Lapuerta, MD