How Can Patient Sit Down After Brazilian Butt Lift?

I'm having a Brazilian Butt Lift on March 8, 2010. When leaving the hospital after surgery, how will I sit in the car if I'm not able to sit on my butt for at least 2 weeks?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Recovery process after a Brazilian Butt lift

+1

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. Patients should keep in mind that there is a recovery process after this surgery. In our practice, we asked that the patients do not place pressure or weight onto the gluteal region for at least 2 to 3 weeks. This means that patients have to sleep facedown or on their side. We ask and that when seated they use an air cushion at all times. These are cautions will help keep pressure off the new grafts and help the patient achieve the result they're looking for.

Sitting after a Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Hi there-

I'm concerned that you are scheduled for surgery without an understanding of such an important detail. Do you feel you have a good rapport with your surgeon? Was your consultation thorough and positive?

Any experienced Brazilian Butt Lift surgeon should have given you a thorough understanding of how to sit, how NOT to sit, and all other considerations with regard to your postop management.

Different surgeons have different preferences for their patients- I would recommend you call your surgeon for their preferred recommendations.

Web reference: http://www.DrArmandoSoto.com

Sittling positions after Brazilian Butt lift

+1

Brief periods of pressure are acceptable but typically patients will shift their weight from side to side and/or use  a donut which is an inflatable cushion used for hemorrhoid patients.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/brazilian-butt-lift/

Buttock augmentation

+1

Don't sit for at least 3 weeks (preferebly longer).  You must learn to squat, and sleep on your tummy.

Brazilian Buttock Enahncement

+1

You are undergoing a major surgical procedure, you should have all your questions answered prio to surgery not on the internet and not after surgery.

Meet with your Plastic Surgeon. you must understand the surgery, the potential risks, revision policy, cost and the care after the surgery. Most of us hace written instructions, and phone numbers to contact the doctor.

Before any elective surgery you must meet with your doctor atleast twice. prescriptions given and filled prior to surgery.

You must have the appropriate time off for your recovery, Make you environment comfortable during the healing period. Follow your doctors' routine and instructions.