How to Sit After Brazilian Butt Lift

I woudl like to get a Brazilian Butt lift in November but I am concerned because I have an office job. Even if I take three weeks off how do I sit when I return to work?

Brazilian Butt enhancement

+2

Get a doughnut pillow X2 and use them to sit....................................................................

Sitting after Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
The best person to ask about this is your surgeon, as every surgeon has their own advice. Generally, I recommend that patients don't sit for at least 2 weeks after surgery. Sitting for long periods of time during this stage of recovery will damage the fat that has been transferred to your buttocks, compromising results. If you have to sit, do so for very short period of times and alter your position so you don't put too much pressure in one area for too long. You can sit on a donut pillow as well.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Brazilian butt lift

+1

Nikki, I hope you chose a board certified Plastic surgeon for your Brazilian butt enhancement. I tell all my patients to avoid sitting for the first 2 weeks after fat grafting. Buy a large dough-nut pillow and use it to protect your investment for at least 2 week. This time allows the fat cells to heal and survive.

Stanley Okoro, MD

How to sit after a Brazilian butt lift

+1

Hi Nikki, thank you for your question. What I tell my patients is not to sit for 8-12 days. This allows the transplanted fat to get vascularized. You do not want to "crush" the fat early, since you will end up with significant volume loss. Three weeks postop you can sit fine without restrictions.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon