My Brother's Wife Has Got a Spider Nerve Scar on Face. Her Nerves Are Visible on Face? (photo)

dear sir, the person whose photograph is attached has got a visible scar on face after child birth. The size of the scar is constantly increasing. Please guide as to how to get rid of this scar

Several options.

What you show in the photo are very small spider/capillary veins.  These are not scars or nerves.  There are 2 options to treat these types of veins and it is important to note that 3 to 5 treatments may be necessary.  There are several types of lasers which work well and also fine needle microneedle radio frequency.  Ellman had a very efficient microneedle radiofrequency to treat these veins and ohmic theromlysis which is essentially microneedle radiofrequency with VeinWave or VeinGogh will work also.

Naples General Surgeon