A Knife Stab Stitch Scar in my Face is Getting Itchy, Bulgy and Bigger. After 1 Year and 9 Months? (photo)

sir,a knife stab stich scare in my face is getting itchy, bulgy and bigger. after 1 year and 9 months. Please advice me on what to do to stop the scare growing bulgy and start getting flat. It doesnt pain me. but it itches me sometimes.

Treating keloid scars on the neck

+1

I would treat this keloid with early pulsed dye laser, IIT, and pressure treatment since it is relatively early in the process of growth.

Scar one year after trauma

+1

you are developing a keloid. See a plastic surgeon. You can be helped with a combination of surgery, steroid injections, and creams.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

A Knife Stab Stitch Scar in my Face is Getting Itchy, Bulgy and Bigger. After 1 Year and 9 Months?

+1

You are starting to form a "keloid". seek therapy ASAP from a doctor. Like steroid injections, scar creams, etc. Do you have other bad scared areas?