Do I Need a Revision? 7 Months Post-op. I Would Also Like a Tummy Tuck All and Any Advice Welcome! (photo)

I'm 7 months post-op I have 600 over filled to 650 saline mod. I don't like the look of the R breast it hangs to low. Should I go with a bigger implant or is the pocket to large? Tummy tuck- I've had 4 c-sections and i just want this ugly scar gone. One side of my stomach hangs a lil lower after my last c-section my was put back together lop-sided. My self esteem is kind of shot about my stomach. Would like some suggestions on what route to take. I'm looking to get myTT done Feb 2013.

Revision breast lift

+2

The implants have settled a bit too much.  This could be due to the size of the implants, the size of the implant pocket or the looseness of your skin.  I prefer to wait a year before deciding on a revision however in your case this is probably indicated now.  Larger implants are not the answer since they will only settle more.  The best choice is to do a capsule tightening procedure and a complete revision of the breast lift.  Keep your same implants.

A tummy tuck will eliminate the vertical scar you now have.

Need a revision seven months after augmentation

+2

Your breast is very full, perhaps DD, and a larger implant is not likely to lift the breast, and the pocket is not the problem either. A breast lift might be the answer, though take time to sort out the look that you are after, photos will help, so your surgeon can work out a solution with you.

Breast Augment

+1

This is a typical situation when large implants are used, that being said, some women want this look and its fine if you like it. I would suggest a smaller implant and a more aggresive implant

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Revision of breasts

+1

A revision of your breast may be necessary, but remember that there will always be asymmetry.  As for your stomach, an exam in person would be helpful.

Revision??

+1

Breast lift

Not seeing the pre-op photos makes it difficult to comment on the outcome, but overall it looks quite satisfactory. I do note the the left side nipple and areola are a bit low, and this is a minor revision that could be easily done at the time of your TT

Tummy Tuck

Without an in person examination it is again hard to give a complete consultation!. It looks like the skin above the navel might well reach down to the main abdomnal incision low in the abdomen, making you an excellent candidate for TT. If it doesn't quite reach you may have a small vertical incision in the low abdomen, but most certainly a substantial improvement. Between now and February if you were able to lose some weight you results would be even better, and the chances of needing that small vertical scar would be diminished.

Thanks for the question and for the photos. Best wishes. 

Augment revision

+1

Implants are not a substitute for breast lift.  When implants are this large, the breasts will fall prey to gravity. With respect to your abdomen, you would benefit from a tummy tuck with flank liposuction. 

Robert L. Kraft, MD